• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyMc1888

Jul 16, 2019
Or not far off it at this point ? Weird turn of events

spiderman, demon souls , sackboy and horizon seem to be coming to PS4 now ... god of war the only first party game which is announced which isn't ? Seems a very different change in narrative than how a few months ago started ? That said of course all of this could be wrong and it's all typos but I do find it quite amusing.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, there's also Ratchet and Clank and Gran Turismo 7 that won't be cross gen. But even having Spider-man and Horizon be cross gen is disappointing.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
What an interesting turn of events considering the initial backlash to Xbox focusing on cross-gen early on and Sony seemingly jumping head first into next gen.

Dreazy

Oct 25, 2018
This shit is kinda of astounding tbh, people were killing Xbox for this all year, mean while Sony kept quiet knowing damn well they were putting there games on last gen as well lol

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

spiderman, demon souls , sackboy and horizon seem to be coming to PS4 now ... god of war the only first party game which is announced which isn't ? Seems a very different change in narrative than how a few months ago started ? That said of course all of this could be wrong and it's all typos but I do find it quite amusing.

I don't know if this is something you want to brag about?

Praedyth

Feb 25, 2020
Brazil
It looks like and no one could tell except for the rumours of Miles Morales shifting development from PS4 to PS5.

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017
I was under the impression that literally everything Xbox announced was playable on both generations.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
🙄The discourse on this forum the next days will be insufferable won't be?
It'll stay the same, Sony stans doing mental gymnastics to protect a multi million dollar corporation and backpedal absolutely ridiculous comments they made a month ago.

If you could tolerate it then, you'll probably be fine now

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely hilarious turn of events. Extremely disappointing. And pretty much confirms that next gen will be held back by the goddamn ps4 of all consoles for the next few years.

$70 games. Most available on current gen consoles, some on PC. it's like Sony doesnt want us to buy their console.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
They let people absolutely bury themselves at the top of that "next gen only"/"crossgen holds everything back"-hill that they built up only to pull the rug out.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Sony pulling the snake move...let MS catch the heat then just wait until the last minute To announce everything is cross Gen.

Deleted member 63122

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 16, 2020
I remember when the Switch launch "it is launching with ports" and now we are here. Basically the new consoles are the same as Switch, port machines.

Sota4077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
A lot of people around here need to shovel their mouth FULL of crow right now. That is all I am saying. Sony straight up shit in their hand and told you it was chocolate and you fought for 3 months over it. Maybe this is a good lesson to learn that you shouldn't use every single damn thing you read as a console warrior fighting topic.

pappacone

Jan 10, 2020
Mid season plot twist: Playstation was the consumer firendly console all along, Xbox is actually the bad guy.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
This is like one of those social experiments you could only dream of in your head, as a case study in how people deal with cognitive dissonance.

I can't wait until a narrative spin is agreed upon. It's going to be so fun.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As long as we can stop with the equivocal bullshit like is XSS holding back XSX along with putting preemptive kaboosh on "Is Miles Morales on PS4 holding back the PS5 version?"

Oct 27, 2017

You forgot Ratchet & Clank

FullNelson

Jan 28, 2019
This is a wild turn. Like, in the end it seems MS will not have that many cross-gen first party games (Halo is the only confirmed so far, I believe?), and now every Sony first party game seems cross-gen.

I don't have strong opinions on either of both approaches tbh. As long as the game is good, I'm in.

Jroc

Banned
Jun 9, 2018
Isn't Halo Infinite the only cross-gen game Microsoft has left after they seemingly shifted gears?

Status
Not open for further replies.