• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well he wasn't voted sexiest man alive

That tells you all you need to know

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
For awhile there I didnt see it physically yeah hes attractive but after awhile being more exposed to his performances and seeing interview clips hes the total package.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He looks a bit like when you choose the randomise option in a game with character creation, like Bloodborne or something.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
D32OfE2UUAAvhB4.jpg

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
He's not conventionally attractive, in terms of symmetry and proportion of features and whatnot, but it's possible to have a certain physicality and charisma that makes you attractive regardless.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
He's an Average Joe, not a heartthrob. To be honest, I was surprised they went with someone who wasn't conventionally Hollywood attractive the first time I saw his face in TFA.

I didn't really consider him attractive until he smiled in Star Wars, and despite hating the scene he smiled in... I was won over.

I do agree with this (assuming you're talking about TROS).

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
I was told I look like him and I got offended so there's my opinion.

If Adam Driver, Zach Braff and John Cusack all fucked then I'm what you get.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I mean...if I was not a heterosexual man, and he approached me in a club, I wouldn't be...uninterested?? I guess I'm saying that he wouldn't be my first choice, but I wouldn't push him away, either.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I do think that letting his hair grow, and styling it in a way that covers his ears are partly why he glowed up from his Girls era. Whenever you see him with short hair, his ears stick out a bit, and that throws his facial proportions a bit which makes him look somewhat like a child in a way? But once you put his black mane over his ears, preferably in a wavy kinda carefree way, his face truly shines.

More often than not, people can have a glow-up just by styling what they have in a different way in order to cast a light on their strongest assets while being forgiving on the parts that aren't as strong. It's about knowing ourselves, working with what we have and making the best of it, despite not being perfect.
The ears! I forgot he has big ears! That was another hindrance.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
Who cares. He's a great actor and seems like a pretty cool person from his interviews. It's nice to have an actor of his caliber that doesn't look like what generally may be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.