• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Hello, normally I wouldn't make a thread on this, but this is odd.

I was trying to play/launch FFXIV, but kept getting an error saying "cannot launch FFXIV. Please register the promotion code used for this account". Odd. I tried numerous times, and got the same error. Tried deleting and redownloading the game, nada. Still the same. I had just played this last night, so I knew it wasn't an account/SE issue.

Going on Reddit, seems this is only affecting PS5/PS4 users, and further, that PSN is down. I tried launching other online games (Modern Warfare, Elden Ring multiplayer as a few) and nothing. Elden Ring is saying it "can't verify PS+ subscription". Can't get online or play online.

The thing is the service status says everything is fine!

PlayStation Network Status

So heads up that PSN isn't working, and online won't work.

OP
OP
Rowsdower

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Yea, it's back up. FFXIV is working again.I seemed to have created the topic at the end of the issue. I'll ask the mods to close the thread.

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Its up and down since yesterday and not all of it...for instance,I started Ghostwire Tokyo yesterday and its not showing on the app and if you try and synch the game with PSN network,it gives an error but I can download stuff...didnt try playing online but could of sworn my nephew was playing Genshin yesterday...its weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.