• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GaijinZero

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Fukuoka, Japan
... and I'm so confused. Background info - I'm 40 something years old guy, and have never had any visible signs of warts or anything on my junk. I have hemorrhoids sometimes, usually after eating spicy food which is often, but never had anal sex. She is 23 and about as pure and innocent as you can imagine. Absolutely it must have come from me, but... I don't know how? I've never presented with problems or symptoms. She told me tonight that 2 months ago after we got intimate for the first time, she felt itchy. Prior to penetration we did some genital on genital grinding, but then i proceeded to wrap my meat as who wants a baby? Right? We thought she had a rubber allergy at first, but now I find out she has genital warts and I was the vector. Am I going to die? What should I do? I live in Japan so any advice the doctor gives me will be hard to understand :(

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
itchy, tasty

02f7efd47f63ad0a3db79553c3558fc212940932_hq.jpg

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
You should both go a doctor and get tested for things. Even with communication barriers, that should be your first step

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
But for real, you should go see a doctor it's possibly nothing too serious and both of you will take some pills and wrap that story up

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't difficult to test hpv in men? Most won't show symptoms too. If she was a virgin beforehand, then u gave it to her. Otherwise it could have been a previous bf since the infection can flare up months or years later.

Dec 2, 2017
HPV does not always present with symptoms but you can still transmit it. The test won't do you much good without symptoms but get screened for the most common STDs. If you are sexually active this is something you should do anyway on a regular basis.

Last edited:

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Get tested asap, for the love of god. You can never bee too careful with STDs.
I'm paranoid and get tested for everything every five-six months, even when I'm being 'ultra-safe'.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
There's two possibilities:

You have it but show no symptoms (possible)

Or she got it elsewhere

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, could indeed be symptomless HPV. ...Or it's not you at all.

See a doctor either way.

ArtVandelay

User requested permanent ban
Banned
May 29, 2018
Wart the hell?

Sorry, STD test, obviously. I'm sure that should be easy enough to communicate.

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
See a doctor but the fact that you're 40 and this is the first time you've been confronted is suspicious.

Priority is to see a doctor.

OP
OP
GaijinZero

GaijinZero

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Fukuoka, Japan
Symptomless HPV? That's a thing? I want to take her with me to the doctor, but I doubt we can sync schedules and I want to go ASAP. Sadly I'm not in Tokyo so most doctors don't speak much English. I just sent her a SNS message about her ex bfs, waiting for a reply, but she is really innocent. She is such a shy person, I really don't think she's been sleeping around. It has to be me... I've... done things.

TurokTTZ

Oct 25, 2017
See a doctor. Start asking questions about your partner and your relationship. pure and innocent? at 23? I doubt this.

Oct 25, 2017
China
Symptomless HPV? That's a thing? I want to take her with me to the doctor, but I doubt we can sync schedules and I want to go ASAP. Sadly I'm not in Tokyo so most doctors don't speak much English. I just sent her a SNS message about her ex bfs, waiting for a reply, but she is really innocent. She is such a shy person, I really don't think she's been sleeping around. It has to be me... I've... done things.
Welp, a new level has just been unlocked.

Reeks

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Get tested. If nothing shows up, your 23 year old pure girl ain't as pure as you think.
There's no test for genital warts. The only strains for HPV they will screen for are dangerous ones, warts don't make the cut. People, especially men, often carry HPV without signs.

Edit: there's no test if you don't present symptoms.

Last edited:

Tapeworm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Sexist trolling. Numerous infractions for trolling and history of sexism.
Get tested. Simple as that. Though before going to the doctor, I highly recommend lawyering up. Hitting the gym could yield positive results as well.

"Pure"? 23? With ex boyfriends? Come on dude at least consider the possibility it isn't just you.

How long have you been together? You are in your 40s and she is early 20s? Perhaps she knew she had warts and got together with the gross old man as a fall guy to blame for icky warts. "I'm so young and pure! I could never have warts on my vagina! Surely your old weewee gave them to me! And don't call me Shirley! Perhaps she gave them to you, you disgusting brute!" You're being played.

Deleted member 19003

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
See a doctor but the fact that you're 40 and this is the first time you've been confronted is suspicious.

Priority is to see a doctor.
Hpv Infection doesn't always present immediately, and many partners don't know who they received it from or are too embarrassed to speak up about it (or simply don't know they have it because they have a symptom-less version). It's very possible it was OP. Hpv is extremely common.

Dec 2, 2017

Yes, it is a thing. And please do not question her despite what the countless women and relationship experts in this thread suggest.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Prior to penetration we did some genital on genital grinding, but then i proceeded to wrap my meat as who wants a baby?

You sound like MasterShake talking about sex.

And man quit with the "so pure so innocent" shit. Having sex doesn't make one "unpure" but she's had ex-bfs and has had sex before right? So where is this "pure" stuff coming from? She's like any other person who has had sex.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
how do you live in Japan and not live in Tokyo and not speak Japanese? Is every day an adventure trying to communicate? or is it not that bad?

I'm going to Japan in a couple weeks and I'm a little worried about the language barrier. Tokyo > Shirakawa > Kyoto.

Good luck on your STD issue. I wouldn't just assume it's not your "pure" GF though.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
You're on your way to becoming a full Toad. Congrats OP.

The plot thickens...

OP
OP
GaijinZero

GaijinZero

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Fukuoka, Japan
Her last BF was a few years ago and there was no direct contact. It seems to be me. I've never had symptoms or signs or itchiness or anything. I will call the clinic tomorrow and hope my insurance is ok. I understand the skepticism some people are showing, and I actually appreciate it, but with boots on the ground I know she really isn't one to sleep around. This has to be me, but I had no idea.

Oct 25, 2017
China
You sound like MasterShake talking about sex.

And man quit with the "so pure so innocent" shit. Having sex doesn't make one "unpure" but she's had ex-bfs and has had sex before right? So where is this "pure" stuff coming from? She's like any other person who has had sex.
Going out on a limb here that he thinks she's the only westerner she's been with. I've found that out before.

Oct 27, 2017
Tn, USA
I would question the diagnosis. I've seen women get skin tags (harmless skin polyps, usually from frictional rubbing from clothing, etc) that can look a bit like warts, but are not caused by a viral infection. Could be folliculitis or some other infection as well (the "itching" part sounds a bit like a yeast infection). Long story short, barring a doctor telling you stuff directly, don't panic just yet.

Deleted member 19003

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Her last BF was a few years ago and there was no direct contact. It seems to be me. I've never had symptoms or signs or itchiness or anything. I will call the clinic tomorrow and hope my insurance is ok. I understand the skepticism some people are showing, and I actually appreciate it, but with boots on the ground I know she really isn't one to sleep around. This has to be me, but I had no idea.

Majority of men show no symptoms whatsoever. Symptom-less and cant be protected against with a condom = most prevelant STD. Like 80 percent of sexually active people catch it.

OP
OP
GaijinZero

GaijinZero

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Fukuoka, Japan
80%?! I really don't know where to go from here with any future partners. "Hi, I'm xxxxxx. I have genital warts but lets get nasty." Will it go away?!

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
It's a very common misconception that all STDs must show symptoms. In reality it's actually very rare for STDs to show symptoms. It's very difficult to to actually tell who passed on the virus as it's very very common among sexually active adults. Your GF needs to understand this before starting throwing accusations without any evidence(very difficult to test for this). Unless your partner was a virgin before you guys started having sex, she shouldn't accuse you of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.