• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_id

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Misogyny, trolling. History of misogynistic posts and infractions.
Yea I'm a piece of crap I know. I give her the keys to my place and what does she do?? Go on my computer logs onto my Facebook and reads all my messages. All of them. So yea she's seen all the nasty convos and pics I've been having with other women throughout the years. All my hook up dates ect. I know I am wrong but I am also upset as I told her that I trust her to never peep through my personal things. But despite everything she is willing to work on things, but I don't know. Any advice for me

Ruck

Oct 25, 2017
You cheated on her multiple times and you're upset about her breach of trust?

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You can only really be upset at someone for invading your privacy if you, you know, aren't guilty as fuck at cheating on that person for years with multiple women.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
As I'm sure you know this, it's a bit hypocritical to expect trust from her when you have been violating said trust for years, apparently.

Move on, be better, let her be.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
When you go and betray her trust like that, you really have no right to be upset. You're 100% in the wrong and I have zero advice for you other than leave if she hasn't already dumped you.

DickGrayson

Alt Account
Jan 30, 2020
Advice?

Stop cheating, trust goes both ways man and she wouldn't have looked if you ain't give her a reason to look.

Oct 25, 2017
"Told her I trust her to not peep my personal things"

yeah that's already a red flag. Trust like that should be earned and unsaid

Oct 25, 2017
You're a huge piece of shit. You're mad at her for betraying your trust? Because she found out you've been lying to her for years?

You should tell her to leave you because you don't deserve a relationship on the terms you've been living, and take a while alone to decide who you want to be.

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
Don't know part of me wants to say that she only searched your things because something was off? Seems your upset that you got caught

As advice goes do you want to work on it too or don't you? OP doesnt make that clear for me

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017
Yea I'm a piece of crap I know. I give her the keys to my place and what does she do?? Go on my computer logs onto my Facebook and reads all my messages. All of them. So yea she's seen all the nasty convos and pics I've been having with other women throughout the years. All my hook up dates ect. I know I am wrong but I am also upset as I told her that I trust her to never peep through my personal things. But despite everything she is willing to work on things, but I don't know. Any advice for me
I demand to know why you hit post thread.

Oct 27, 2017
You don't need a monogamous girlfriend if you just want to fuck around with whoever. Break up with her and give her a chance to be with someone that will be faithful.

Look into open relationships there will probably be someone that would be happy to be in one with you.

Menchin

Apr 1, 2019
I mean it's typical of cheaters to get upset about being caught.

Next time you consider forming a relationship with someone, reconsider.

Titanpaul

Jan 2, 2019
this ain't it dude, take the L, apologize and let her move on and in the future if you don't want to be in a relationship, leave it.

KillingJoke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She's willing to work things out? Either you got the magic D or she's too emotional to make an appropriate decision. Break it off or at least be honest and tell her you want to fuck other woman and let her make up her own mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.