• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I don't have the best record with successful relationships, but I think "not standing straight to her" is probably not a thing that led to me being dumped.

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
I take the lean even further. I lean and then go limp like a rag-doll so my GF has to try keep both of us from tumbling to the floor.

Oct 25, 2017
It's not straight it's leaning
BabyishThickKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

Spence

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Imagine living your life like this, following rules of some made up bro science to dictate how you are and how you act, like your whole existence is just a fake facade.

Apr 25, 2020
Utterly staggering how many people there are out there who are nowhere near comfortable enough with their own sexuality.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Im not even surprise that some people think like that

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
I like to place as much weight as possible on the other person, until I am being carried.

SephiZack

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just checked their Twitter account and they're posting very NSFW stuff.
It's probably good to add a NSFW warning somewhere before someone opens it in public.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Internet is just too tiresome too often. Joke account or not, there'll always be someone who picks up the torch supporting this in serious manner, that will be the tragic part.

Dark1x

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I sometimes wonder if the internet should have been created in the first place...

Dark1x

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I don't think the internet created that. I think the internet just allowed us to witness things we couldn't before.
That's what I mean - people like this always existed in their little bubbles but the internet allows them to 'breed', effectively. Their ideas connect with others and spread like a virus.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
That's what I mean - people like this always existed in their little bubbles but the internet allows them to 'breed', effectively. Their ideas connect with others and spread like a virus.

Ah yes, I see. But I'm still torn about the situation. Was our ignorance of all those stuff a blessing or is it better to know that, indeed, people can be that stupid.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
It's early in the morning and I've already reached peak stupidity reading for the day.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

Double Edged sword it is.

Cause for all of the shitty people it has brought together, there is many good people who have been able to meet each other. People who felt all alone who needed a friend.

Sorry if that's a tad melodramatic.

Dark1x

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Double Edged sword it is.

Cause for all of the shitty people it has brought together, there is many good people who have been able to meet each other. People who felt all alone who needed a friend.

Sorry if that's a tad melodramatic.
Yes, ultimately, it's for the better.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why are giving this troll/parody account our attention, again?