• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah fuck loving someone and wanting to be close to them.

I personally grab my wife's face and shove it into my crotch when we get our picture taken.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
A tweet like this by someone with "alpha" in their username is not exactly an opinion anybody should care about.

The_Joker1721

Oct 27, 2017
It's hilarious cause they using JAY CUTLER, a man known for not giving a fuck about anything.

Don't get me wrong, I can have some "older" ways of doing things personally but Jesus, just be fucking normal y'all 😂😂

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
i would say stop boosting bullshit but he has 20k followers already so that ship sailed....(let them be bots please)

Oct 25, 2017
Gordita Beach
Relationships are about co-dependency and a 50/50, equal trade. I can see the logic, the best couples are the ones who stand next to each other, arm around hip with straight posture. Leaning on someone shows you're too dependent on them. Nobody likes that.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Is this the sequel to the simp thread earlier today?

Some people are so fucking goddamn insecure with their masculinity.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
If you have "alpha" in your twitter handle are you really an alpha?

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
I know it's not completely related, but the amount of times I've seen on Twitter calling men's actions 'gay' is unbelievable. And it comes from a every direction: white, black, men, women, Hispanic and Latino, to everything in between.

Toxic masculinity and the resulting homophobia are fucking obnoxious, and so prevalant and accepted from every walk of life. Sorry if it's thread jacking, but I just had to say this somewhere.

Oct 27, 2017
This seems to be a pretty clear parody based on the account. It would be really funny if it didn't so scarily imitate what MRA shitheads actually think.

wandering

flâneur
Oct 25, 2017
Relationships are about co-dependency and a 50/50, equal trade. I can see the logic, the best couples are the ones who stand next to each other, arm around hip with straight posture. Leaning on someone shows you're too dependent on them. Nobody likes that.

tenor.gif