• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I saw him on the UK show the other week, he's so far up his own arsehole that i could only last about 30 seconds before turning it off.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Running as a centrist candidate in TX governor next year is most likely his plan, helps split the con vote against Abbott

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
p-shrek-john-lithgow.jpg

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Dude should just wax philosophical while he's driving a car around in the rain by himself, and shut the fuck up otherwise.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I listened to him on Marc maron's podcast, and he is a total wanker. He's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
Someone needs to make a thread with a list of trash people and cancel them ever being mentioned again here.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
Do we have a sense of what conservative policy views he holds? Because in the past he's struck me as more of a dumb contrarian who'd nonetheless be favor of liberal stuff like expanding Medicaid and pot decriminalization. I am hoping this is McConagheys attempt to pull a Joe Manchin act here.

Rolento

Oct 25, 2017
Why am I not surprised?

I honestly never could stand him, especially when he started doing the car commercials lol

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
He did an interview with Peterson's daughter a few weeks ago and his anecdote about wrestling with local champions during his renaissance man trip to Africa is...quite something. The accents...Hints of Tintin in the Congo.

Dec 31, 2017
He's not "alt right," But he definitely leans into that centrist schtick. And we have known he holds certain conservative values. Either way tho lots of celebrities go on these podcasts with these edge lord hosts.

I wouldn't call Bernie alt-right for going on Joe Rogan, for example.

Dec 12, 2017
29 posts since 2017....hmmmm

I mostly lurk and read , mostly to avoid people like this Acheron_XL person and his amazing grasp of the english language and solid thoughtful points.

What a great retort?

I'd love to hear you elaborate on that thought, but something about your 28 posts makes me think that's unlikely... hmmm

What exactly would you like me to elaborate on? I was pretty clear. Judging someone based on who they talk with v.s. what they actually say is shortsighted and unhelpful? If you have actual issues with things discussed/viewpoints made... by all means, criticize. If your only point is "omg this guy i dont like is talking to this other guy i dont like, so they are both evil" ... well you are part of the problem. Hard to move forward and progress when you are actively kneecapping communication with bombastic assumptions.

Patriiick

Oct 31, 2018
Grimsby, GB
Whenever I read about something dumb Matthew Mcconaughey does or says I have to remind myself that this is the same guy that was DJing at his son's birth.

OP
OP
Khanimus

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
I mostly lurk and read , mostly to avoid people like this Acheron_XL person and his amazing grasp of the english language and solid thoughtful points.

What a great retort?

What exactly would you like me to elaborate on? I was pretty clear. Judging someone based on who they talk with v.s. what they actually say is shortsighted and unhelpful? If you have actual issues with things discussed/viewpoints made... by all means, criticize. If your only point is "omg this guy i dont like is talking to this other guy i dont like, so they are both evil" ... well you are part of the problem. Hard to move forward and progress when you are actively kneecapping communication with bombastic assumptions.
Because if there's someone we need to communicate with, it's Jordan fucking Peterson...

Fuck off

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
There was an interview with him in Polish TV after Gentlemen movie came out recently and he was rambling about "Good old days when man was a man" and shit like that so yeah. Not surprising at all.