• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Bob White

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
Don't you dare do that to the Kiwi Queen Kimbra.

Speaking of Kimbra, no one can convince me she's not a young Helen Mirren clone

maxresdefault.jpg

66093e37aef7476625bcdf39607d5df6.jpg

Smitington

Oct 27, 2017
Denver
Sheesh, this thread needs that *no fun allowed* sign.

I would be honored to get a slice of pizza in the face if I was there.

Related, I went to a crystal castles concert in like..'07, and Alice Glass gave an incredible and almost feral performance. At one point she produced a bottle of jack, drank a huge swig of it and then spit her mouthful all over the front row of fans. The fans loved it and it really set the tone for the rest of the performance.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
just really hoping nobody else touches the slice i catch or else i can't eat it

tbf most people don't catch pizza slices
That's a hard object to catch - thin and triangular in a dark af environment
Spinning so you can't judge when to grab.

a flying pizza slice is just a floating list of instabilities, you can't catch it, you can only hope to stop it. it's all about letting it snag onto a body part or using your whole body to stop it in the air.

Last edited:

Judau

Oct 28, 2017
She peaked with Teenage Dream. She held in there a longer than I expected tbh.

She should have got into acting like Gaga.

Bon Appetit. She peaked with Bon Appetit. It's to Katy Perry what Toxic is to Britney Spears. But yeah, anything that's not Bon Appetit, Teenage Dream, or I Kissed A Girl is "mid" (as the cool kids say) or straight trash if you ask me.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
It's so strange to me, because for a time I truly thought Katy had hit "too big to fail" status.

But now she serves as a cautionary tale. There was a time when even Katy knew it was time to evolve her sound, instead of chasing the same tween market when she herself was pushing 30.

But then she released Prism.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
lol why not just hand the box to the crowd to grab a slice for themselves rather than throw a slice at a time so it likely ends up on the ground?

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Sheesh, this thread needs that *no fun allowed* sign.

I would be honored to get a slice of pizza in the face if I was there.

Related, I went to a crystal castles concert in like..'07, and Alice Glass gave an incredible and almost feral performance. At one point she produced a bottle of jack, drank a huge swig of it and then spit her mouthful all over the front row of fans. The fans loved it and it really set the tone for the rest of the performance.
Complaining about food waste in a thread about pizza at a concert is peak "bitch eating crackers" lol. Shits one of the more inoffensive things I've seen get thrown into crowds at shows.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
hahhaha omg queen that's amazing. just throwing pizza slices. free food for everyone. i love it