• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Seems like a cheesy attempt at entertaining the fans.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
This moment was made so people could post "why did she do this 😭😭😭"

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm just mad at the wasted pizza. Couldn't have wrapped it in some foil then tossed it?

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
Psh. Got nothing on Steve Aoki throwing cake

Steve-Aoki-Throws-Cake-at-girls-face-UMF-Miami.gif

l2qvwM2.gif

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
Totally not on drugs energy. (Nothing against her, I assume every single celebrity on the planet is always fucked out their minds)

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Totally not on drugs energy. (Nothing against her, I assume every single celebrity on the planet is always fucked out their minds)
Like Beyoncé said "Don't need drugs for some freakyness/I'm just high all the time"

That's what I imagine all celebrities are like if they aren't in drugs.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Wait, is that person in a wheelchair?

Yes.

During my Festival years, it was super common to have at least 1 person in a wheelchair being hoisted high above (willingly of course), getting the attention of the crowd and performer at the same time for some crazy mid-performance shenanigans.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
If her intent is to feed people, I'd argue it's Chaotic Good, but if WOTC refuses to care about alignment, then so will I

Oct 25, 2017
I've had a water bottle hit me in the head at a concert, and plenty of beer but never a pizza slice. That's a bit too far for things thrown from the stage!

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Wow Katy Perry. Been a minute. People moved on quick.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
It's pizza, that shit can survive a good throw. Fuck I'd pick it up off the ground and eat it, none wasted!