• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TeHi & BuSp

Banned
Sep 28, 2018
Suggest me long and immersive games (pc, console, retrosystem etc ...) to pass the time
Screenshots are welcome

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Inappropriate joke
Pokemon Go

arcadepc

Banned
Dec 28, 2019
Immersive you say?

store.steampowered.com

Plague Inc: Evolved on Steam

Plague Inc: Evolved is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation. Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero' - now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.

Nov 23, 2019
RRT4 ▶︎▶︎▶︎
Two Point Hospital

Two-Point-Hospital-Surgery-Gaming-Cypher.gif

spiritual successor to well-known Theme Hospital

Nov 4, 2017
I'm glad I live in a country that cares more about pushing the economy along to appease corporate overlords than they do about people, so that won't happen here.

I'm enjoying Wolcen OP, check it out.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Dishonored, Dishonored 2 and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider.

Really great mechanics, top-tier level design and an engrossing world to get into. First game in particular will seem somewhat topical at the moment.

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
Time to install an epic strategy game! Those keep me going for weeks, and are the kind of game I can spend the majority of my day playing, before depression sets in at how I wasted the day... but hey! You won't have that guilt!

• Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings 2
  • Total War (they're all amazing, take your pick. Britannia with the Shieldwall mod needs more attention though - people are sleeping on it)

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
Dragon Quest Builders 2!
0o8AL37.jpg

Honestly one of the best games this gen with a focus on the single player campaign. Don't let the Minecraft style discourage you. It's not really like minecraft imho.

starblue

Oct 28, 2017
In Spain we are having almost 2.000...and everyday is x2....luckily my work is remote

Play The Division 2, now is really good.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I could spend hours on Kerbal Space Program, but it's not for everyone.

Civ is also a good shout.

Any Total War game is a complete time sink as well.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Looks like the italian football league is also going to halt completely so you can keep it alive in Football Manager

Really crazy. And yet people want to be funny and make jokes..

This is really serious

Situation is serious and dire but this is not the thread to be discussing it further or offering condolences to the italian people, i'm sure theres one for it on EtcetEra. OP is asking for game recs.

Jul 26, 2018
Stardew Valley: you can sink at least 100 hours for 15 bucks. Minecraft is a good candidate as well.

Also, forza ragazzi! Hopefully the situation will improve soon.

Mark1

Oct 30, 2017
If you have a Switch - then what about Animal Crossing? Or the likes of Smash/Zelda before that is released?

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Europa Universalis IV. After the first few hundred hours you will begin to grasp the game :b

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
In Spain we are having almost 2.000...and everyday is x2....luckily my work is remote

Play The Division 2, now is really good.
Fellow spaniard, shit's scary. Working remotely as well. Stay safe everyone.

I'm personally playing FFXIV. Outstanding game, nearly unlimited content, and you get to be social as well. Needed in the current situation.

P40L0

Jun 12, 2018
Italy
Are jobs also shutdown? Or do people still go to work?
Italian from Turin here.
From this morning all the country is now adopting the "red zone" limitations of Lombardy until April 3rd at least.
This means staying at home as most as possible, going out only for buying foodstuffs and stocks and cannot leave the residential city at all without a special permission (authorized from work company or for demonstrated health issues).

This is no joke guys.

Personally I consider myself somewhat lucky as I can still work via smartworking from home so there are no economical or work losses at all, but many workplaces and professionals already got big economical loss and/or are risking their health because they're forced to keep working.

Now, bringing back the irony: I'm finally enjoying Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition for the first time on Xbox One X, and I am finally killing my backlog.
Thank you Gamepass! :°)

Javier23

Oct 28, 2017
Really crazy. And yet people want to be funny and make jokes..

This is really serious
Hey, lemme tell you from a place that's royally fucked as I work on this outbreak that laughing about it is actually quite healthy. Hypertension is a big comorbidity factor. Stay safe, people, and try to keep others equally safe.