• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
They seem to be going all in on the fact they have multiple Batmen actors...and I'm going to assume The Batman is in a different multiverse than the DCEU... so hypothetically speaking, what if they had all these Batman actors in a scene together. Could they be doing that?

I doubt this will happen but it's fun to think about.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I doubt we'll even have Keaton and Affleck in the same scene. However, I'd be over the moon if it happened.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I doubt they will share the same scene. I assume all these actors will get a relatively short part, which means 1-2 days of filming each, probably not together. Can't see them have them together, and I doubt that after Justice League they'll do the "let's CGI all characters together" thing again.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why are we presuming they are going beyond Keaton and Affleck?

They are just riding this out and making money on old and recent until they do something else. This isn't a CW special.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Bale as the Batman Who Laughs
9foCRgd.jpg

Oct 30, 2017
We need Bale's Batman looking for Keaton's Batman by interrogating Affleck's Batman and screaming, "Where is he?! He must have friends..."

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
No. The director of the Flash movie said it'll start with Ben as he's Ezra's base Batman. But he will meet Keaton later in the film.

WB has tried to get Bale back years ago. I think they offered him some obscene amount but he still said no.

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
I could maybe deal with Bale getting a cameo as a sort of passing the torch type of thing but all of them sharing a scene would be too much fan service and would suck pretty hard imo.

hiredhand

Feb 6, 2019
I can't see Clooney doing it. He seems to be semi-retired as an actor and it's not like being Batman is one of the proudest moments of his career.

Kilmer has lost his voice due to throat cancer so that would limit his involvement.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Batfleck: "So, whats your bodycount?"
*Clooney bops head*
*Keaton smirks like a madman*
Baleman: *unintelligible*
Flash: "Why does your suit have nipples?"

Sure, I'm down.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Someone in WB's leadership saw CW's Crisis and decided it was a good idea.

Aegus

Oct 29, 2017
Can't believe that people need a whole goddamn story reason for recasting of actors playing a role instead of just understanding that the same character in the same story can be played by multiple actors.

What next? Bondpoint? A timetravelling Q goes through the Bond series with CGI Connery, Moore, Dalton etc appearing.

DeathyBoy

Oct 29, 2017
Under my Hela Hela
Can't believe that people need a whole goddamn story reason for recasting of actors playing a role instead of just understanding that the same character in the same story can be played by multiple actors.

What next? Bondpoint? A timetravelling Q goes through the Bond series with CGI Connery, Moore, Dalton etc appearing.

Redoing Day of The Doctor but with Bond and with Brosnan, Craig and Connery would be amazing and you know it.

Lihwem

Mar 17, 2020
I'm just looking forward to some point in 10-15 years where David Mazouz would play a proper Batman role in a movie that ties-in with the Gotham TV show.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
I'm all for alternate universe Batman's coming together to make the ultimate plot time strategy against one enemy.

That plan will be So Glorious that even if Thanos and Doctor Doom United to stop them, the amount of plot time with the United Batman's would be impossible to stop.

Aegus

Oct 29, 2017
Redoing Day of The Doctor but with Bond and with Brosnan, Craig and Connery would be amazing and you know it.

Yeah to be honest as I was writing that I kind of thought it sounded pretty amazing. Because it's so fucking crazy even for bond. Get a cartoon James Bond Jr in there and we got a stew going.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Considering Val Kilmer has trouble speaking after a serious bout of cancer, let alone acting, and Clooney wants nothing to do with the character at this point I'm going to say no. That and Bale isn't coming back either.

DeathyBoy

Oct 29, 2017
Under my Hela Hela
Considering Val Kilmer has trouble speaking after a serious bout of cancer, let alone acting, and Clooney wants nothing to do with the character at this point I'm going to say no. That and Bale isn't coming back either.

Kilmer staring at the other Batmen and freaking them out while sound bites of Nicole Kidman'S Batman Forever character talking about her biker fetish plays would be pretty cool.

cvxfreak

DINO CRISIS SUX
Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
Accidentally read the title as "Bane" and was thinking "one of those is not like the others..."

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is Ezra Miller still the flash after getting all fucked up and chocking and shoving a fan? Or am I just imagining that happened...