• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I saw WB's post about trailer with F9 on my facebook and then clicked the #jurassicworlddominion tag and came across this video randomly.

If it is real, you have to give them credit though for putting zero effort. Almost two minutes long and I still have no idea what this movie is about beside dinosaurs.

Direct link: https://www.facebook.com/516036389/videos/10159159101211390/

Last edited:

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
that looks pretty good for a movie that is 1 year away. i still have not watched fallen kingdom and i am not sure if i am prepared for the stupidity...

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs in every oriface.

Dinosaurs in your bed, in your cereal. Dinosaurs doing your fucking taxes.

DINOSAURS

Grenchel

Oct 27, 2017
It's weird it kinda looks like a mashup from different movies, but at the same time not.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Halfway through I was (am?) still convinced this was a fake trailer. Like it had scenes from the actual movie spliced in with other action movies, so strangely edited.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
Given this is Trevorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the real trailer. And if so, it's hilariously bad.

May 24, 2019
Fake. Used footage from Nat Geo docs (T-Rex autopsy) and Doctor Who. Shot of Omar Sy and the avalanche is also from the recent Call of the Wild remake, plane crash from World War Z...etc...

Aww. It was looking pretty fun if overpacked with stuff.

I wanted to know what was going on with yelling vomit lady 😂
1xEWK7z.jpg

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
yeah, this is either fake or a temp version with placeholder cuts. there's a shot from walking with dinosaurs or uh that other one from a few years ago (i think? the dinosaur on the operating table) in there, as well as stock footage. also note the stock "metal squeaking" sound really loud during the chase cut, with no other sound effects (or many sounds, like... anywhere)

if that footage of pratt and co is new/hasn't been shown in behind the scenes teaser stuff then it could be "real", but it's a temp/working version if it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.