• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Deleted member 26398

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Probably it will be 2 or so weeks until I get the results. I'll tell you what happens and ask a mod to remove the thread. (is it possible?)

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
You sound like a pushover, OP. For the love of God get some self-respect, and if you're fortunate enough to make it through this unscathed I really hope you learn from this.

Latpri

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Probably it will be 2 or so weeks until I get the results. I'll tell you what happens and ask a mod to remove the thread. (is it possible?)

Theres no reason, people will lose interest and the thread will sink down into the depths naturally. Just give it the ol bump when you get more information.

Oct 27, 2017
Your best hope is that he was (somewhat) smart, and didn't copy your exact identical answers. If that's the case, I'd be (as your teacher) extremely suspicious about both your exams and call you out for it. If you want to try to salvage this, my (unethical) advice would be to talk to this buddy, ask him whether he copied every answer exactly as you did, and if so, tell him that if you're caught, to tell the professor that he cheated off of you without you knowing. However, I think you're absolutely at fault in this, so take that in mind.

But anyway, everyone screws up and makes mistakes. Do you know the repercussions for this actions at your school? Do you just fail the class or could you be potentially expelled for this?

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As a TA I definitely failed a few students for cheating. If I have enough to go on, I'm not letting it through. I'm pushing to get you a fail grade, ND hopefully more.

Status
Not open for further replies.