• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

itsaziz

Nov 8, 2017
What's worth playing? I'm not interested in the annual sport games or multiplayer games. Is A Way Out only playable with another person?

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Im waiting to last minute to get that dollar deal too and I don't intend to renew it. I'm planning to play : Fallen Order, A Way Out and Fe.

zswordsman

Nov 5, 2017
Is Fallen Order worth playing if I've never seen a Star Wars movie before?
Yes and no. I think the settings are fantastic and overall story is cool, especially the ending but it needs some work.

Combat is pretty janky and is "souls lite" but without Sekiros accurate parrying system. That said, since it wouldn't cost any more, I'd give it a shot.

Just keep in mind what your tolerance for jank is, because that was my only real cause for frustration in the game, everything else was pretty good.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anthem and Mass Effect Andromeda. šŸ˜

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
I did the same so I could play Fallen Order... which has been quite mediocre so far.

Good thing it's just 1ā‚¬ lol

I think I'll play Titanfall 2 next due to all the praise I've seen on Era.

Oct 27, 2017
I did the same so I could play Fallen Order... which has been quite mediocre so far.

Good thing it's just 1ā‚¬ lol

I think I'll play Titanfall 2 next due to all the praise I've seen on Era.

If Fallen Order isn't doing it for you (didn't really with me either) then I'd say put that one ice and make TF2 your priority. Easily the best FPS campaign of the generation IMO.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm playing through Fallen Order. It's sometimes OK, despite all the Star Wars.

I want to Platinum Anthem. I know it's going to be a drag, but I want to do it. For ā‚¬1 (or ā‚¬1 + $1 if I don't do it within the month and have to use my US account for an extra month), that'd be OK.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
If Fallen Order isn't doing it for you (didn't really with me either) then I'd say put that one ice and make TF2 your priority. Easily the best FPS campaign of the generation IMO.

It's not really doing it for me gameplay wise but suprisingly I'm actually liking the main character and want to see where the story is going so I might eventually play the sequel, which hopefully will have a bigger budget after the success of this one.

Excited to try TF2 though after reading opinions like yours :D

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah you think it's only for a month.. but then when you see next months renewal price of $4.99.. you'll be like eh, one more month...there's more games to catch up on... too lazy to cancel.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
It really is fun. So much better than that last one.
I signed up to EA Play a few months back to play that and dropped it midway...

Felt like the cop chases were mostly a luck based event where it didn't matter the route I was taking, if I avoided obstacles, etc, sometimes the police would just not leave my ass and sometimes even driving badly I would lose them quickly.