• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Now, I'm not gonna pretend to know whether or not games that never even come to Steam have Steam EULA's or not (and if its a nothing burger, please let me know)

However, I did some quick googling and noticed that Final Fantasy VII Remake for PC was not announced, and the only thing that hinted at it was a caption in the thank you trailer for the game as shown below.

JmdayLg.jpg

So during the course of constant discussions about GeForce Now and how game licenses work, I often reference EULAs to support my points, and I noticed when I pulled up the EULA, it had this at the top.

FskBxsi.png

There's nothing more to the EULA, but I did find it interesting given that they hadn't formally announced the game for PC. So maybe this is a good indicator its coming?

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Remastered not Remake. I dont think they can change the name like that for such things.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
This is pretty funny blunder from OP, even if it's super obvious the game will come to PC eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.