• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
And I really thought I'd get some knock off crap or just nothing at all. Spent a total of $60. Ordered on Oct. 26th and just got them today. I let the wife pick out two items and this is what we got:

pb1N9Gw.jpg

Packaging is something that's not really impressive but I guess it got the job done. No boxes with the figures or anything. They came wrapped in bubble wrap as is. No damage that I can so far.

Anyone else order from that site and get anything interesting back or as advertised?

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Yep got some clothing but just made sure to order in double my size since I know the sizing is too small from there . Showed up in about 3-4 weeks exactly as shown on the site also got some beanies . Good site imo

Failburger

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
I think waifus is a safe bet. I want to see someone buy a MacBook from that site.

Last edited:

baggage

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations on the bootleg Miku & Luka merch OP ???

Honestly you should have gotten the holy grail, Blonde Meiko

Oct 28, 2017
Never ordered anything off the site but I've heard some people say they waited months for things just for them to be wrong or terrible quality. So maybe you got lucky, or other people just had bad luck, but it's one of them sites I don't think I'd ever order from.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Oh I know these are fake for sure lol. I think we almost picked that Blond Meiko but ehhhhh. They're pretty decent fakes though.
if you want cheap figures the way to go is prize figures. just check reviews on them before buying, not half bad some of the time if you just want to populate shelves. if you want the real deal tho prepare to shell out the fucking CASH

Kolya

Jan 26, 2018
I haven't bought anything from Wish but from working at Royal Mail I know there are literally thousands of these to sort through every day. They stink, are filthy to the touch (seriously, you can smell the smog of china on them) and an absolute pain in the arse to sort. Wish sucks.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I order from wish to purposely get bootleg looking-ass items. They really have a nice charm to 'em. Figurines and stickers that are obviously the wrong color lmao shit like that.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I ordered some knock off AirPods called i 50000 tws off of aliexpress and they are legit as hell. The pop up pairing works, auto pause when you take out a pod, touch controls, everything. $30 for a 1:1 AirPod clone. Battery life is great too and honestly they sound better than the actual gen 2 AirPods.

OP
OP
LowParry

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't bought anything from Wish but from working at Royal Mail I know there are literally thousands of these to sort through every day. They stink, are filthy to the touch (seriously, you can smell the smog of china on them) and an absolute pain in the arse to sort. Wish sucks.

The Luka figure has this strange sort of stickiness to her clothing. Not really sure if I'm going to keep it. The Miku just has issues staying on the stand but the pegs are completely off.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I ordered some knock off AirPods called i 50000 tws off of aliexpress and they are legit as hell. The pop up pairing works, auto pause when you take out a pod, touch controls, everything. $30 for a 1:1 AirPod clone. Battery life is great too and honestly they sound better than the actual gen 2 AirPods.

Probably made in the same factory.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Never ordered anything off the site but I've heard some people say they waited months for things just for them to be wrong or terrible quality. So maybe you got lucky, or other people just had bad luck, but it's one of them sites I don't think I'd ever order from.
The trick is to email the seller and ask for photos of the exact item being sent. If they can't provide, you go with someone else. Rinse and repeat. Same thing works with aliexpress. I've gotten many new PSP screens that are flawless with no dead pixels with this method - among other things. And if the photos are not of the product that arrives, then you do a charge-back. Pretty simple if not a bit more effort. But I'm not waiting a month for the wrong item and out cash.
Probably made in the same factory.
For most items, yeah. Usually cosmetic defects and/or quality control issues. But for that price, I'm up for it. Still a good deal.

Kolya

Jan 26, 2018
The Luka figure has this strange sort of stickiness to her clothing. Not really sure if I'm going to keep it. The Miku just has issues staying on the stand but the pegs are completely off.

*shivers* I don't wanna think of the reason it's sticky. (Actually I probably know why. Do you know of hot gluing?)

I'm sorry.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
My wife has ordered stuff from Wish which has been surprisingly decent so far. One of which was that Skull Kid wearing Majora's Mask figurine. Of course, a lot of it is going to be cheap knockoff crap, though, so be careful what you look for.

Also, if you're into Ashens, he's been doing Wish reviews periodically.