• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
And I gotta say. When Dark Bakura summons Zorc, a lot of the drama is sadly undercut by the fact that Zorc's second head is... essentially a giant penis.

I really wish I knew what Takahashi was thinking when he designed this.

(from what I've heard, he was sick while writing the final arc so maybe that contributed)

OP
OP
Uzumaki Goku

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
There's a joke here that I'm not gonna make cause I'm not that kinda person.

I mean... just look at Zorc's design

yugioh.fandom.com

Zorc Necrophades

Zorc the Dark One, also known as Zorc Necrophades in the original manga and Japanese anime, was the central and final antagonist of Yu-Gi-Oh! and as the source of the shadow power that was sought by Yami Bakura. He was described as a "Great Evil God" who was created from the darkness of people's...

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
As someone who had never watched yugioh, how the heck did that design get the okay from producers lol. It's a kids show.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I'm pretty sure 4Kids censored it
They did
tumblr_nib643TAtI1qif8bgo1_1280.png

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I read too much Berserk and watched too much Alien but penis monsters are perfectly normal to me. The Yu-Gi-Oh manga wasn't exactly kid friendly wait till you find out how the millennium items were made.