• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
And it was clearly meant to get a very specific person's attention based on the reviews mostly being "I was looking for an afro pick and what the fuck is this?"

Feb 1, 2018
There's lots of horrible trash on Amazon Music/Movies/Books. Literally anyone can submit their content onto the platform. I think recently they started clamping down on shitty B-movies but there's still a lot of them on there and on youtube.

I think the 8chan founder was living off revenue from his books on Amazon too

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Before i click the link : "lemme guess?... black face? Let's see how ba..."
Clicks link: "oh......"

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
thumb_memes-i%E2%80%99ve-sent-my-coworkers-pt-2-68583502.png

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
This is the album notes.

While in the asylum, as a means of survival, I put on a new face, becoming a wandering troubadour, a minstrel. My minstrel is a post-modern throwback to the dark days of institutionalized racist America where talented Negroes had to go undercover as clowns in blackface in order to make money in performance for black and white audiences. As an African American weaned on popular music and British Invasion rock the ironic juxtaposition is not lost on me, imagining myself a black man pretending to be a white man pretending to be black. Playing in an idiom most would ignorantly assume was created and is now dominated by whites I feel it is my right to take the music back.

Seems fine to me in context.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
lol can somebody post a photo? Based on the responses I don't think I want whatever it is in my browsing / suggested list.

Status
Not open for further replies.