• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mine's fine so far. Greeted about 10 trick or treaters so far and am going to a party later.

How about you? What did you dress up as?

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Its a Thursday so I'm just sitting at home watching the Overwatch World Cup. Didn't buy candy to hand out either so the porch lights are off.

Going to a Halloween party on Saturday though.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I'm not doing anything, and by the looks of it, we aren't fixing to get many 'treaters.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Watched my son while my wife worked, but I put on Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride soundtracks while we played. Watched Frankenweenie and the South Park halloween special while he napped. Handed out a bit of candy but not too much since we had to eat dinner. It's shitty out so we didn't take my son trick or treating. He did that Sunday.

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to the symphony. Not very spooky but I suppose there's always a chance audience members will show up in costume.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Watching the prince of darkness by John carpenter. Alice cooper's in it which is funny. No one lives in my neighborhood year round so no trick or treaters unfortunately. Gave out candy to customers at work though.

Monroe Kelly

Oct 28, 2017
I forgot to buy candy, but no kids yet. Parents, if kids show up, can I just give them individually sealed fruit snacks instead or will people think I stuck LSD-coated razorblades in them or something? It's all I've got in the house right now.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's dad's birthday so we have a couple of people over and a cauldron of candy by the door

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
I hoped Luigi's Mansion would have arrived by now, but they didn't ship it till today. So.. novermber 5th I guess? Boo.

But I watched an episode of The Real Ghostbusters. It was good!

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Had about six families come to our door. It's a new building. The latest one had a kid dressed as Marshmello. My wife had no clue, I only recognised the helmet.

maigret

Jun 28, 2018
Watching Giant Bomb videos, and then maybe Evil Dead 2 later. I was going to go out to a movie (Parasite or The Lighthouse) but it's kind of cold, so fuck it.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I just finished lesson plans for next week, made a spelling test for tomorrow, cleaned up my classroom, and caught up on grading. It's 8:30, time to go home and watch a horror movie or two.

Oct 29, 2017
I'm watching the Wire (season 3) for the first time while handing out candy to the kids. None have come so far and this season of the Wire has been pretty meh, IMO.

Serule

Oct 25, 2017
We handed out candy. Had a pretty good turnout even though it's the coldest and windiest Halloween I can remember. Still have some leftovers for later. Ate some Milk Duds and Swedish Fish.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
All costumed up and giving out candy for the first time in my own home. When my wife gets home we'll watch Trick r Treat and have a couple glasses of wine. Feels good.

Am I only supposed to give them a fistful of candy per kid?

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Nothing this year. Sitting around watching spooky movies, handing out candy

I forgot to buy candy, but no kids yet. Parents, if kids show up, can I just give them individually sealed fruit snacks instead or will people think I stuck LSD-coated razorblades in them or something? It's all I've got in the house right now.

Those are fine. My daughter got those a few times in the past

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Done absolutely nothing for it. No kids ever come by so I never give out candy and I don't bother dressing up so I've just been browsing the internet for most of the night.

Nov 2, 2017
Cobbled together a last second costume for work that went over better than it had any right to, and rounding out the night with pumpkin flavored beer and horror movies. So not bad for a Thursday Halloween

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Watching Overwatch World Cup. I'm out Ā£135 because my phone's fucked so I'm trying to save money, meaning staying in the house and not going out.

Serein

Mar 7, 2018
It's 2am here now and I'm on the final leg of this year's Halloween Horrorfest movie marathon. Remakes is the theme and so far Invasion of the Bodysnatchers, The Thing, Pet Sematary and The Blob are down with just House of Wax (Vincent Price version not the Paris Hilton one) to go. I don't have work tomorrow so I can just have a long lie in. šŸŽƒ

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
It's 2am here now and I'm on the final leg of this year's Halloween Horrorfest movie marathon. Remakes is the theme and so far Invasion of the Bodysnatchers, The Thing, Pet Sematary and The Blob are down with just House of Wax (Vincent Price version not the Paris Hilton one) to go. I don't have work tomorrow so I can just have a long lie in. šŸŽƒ

If it's remake night you are obligated to watch Paris Hilton House of Wax!