• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ThingsRscary

Banned
Mar 10, 2019
Hi guys,
So how is the next-gen so far is it good? is it a really huge jump? or upgraded PC?
what can we expect from the next-gen?
The resolution? is it solid 4k with 60FPS

please, guys, don't make jokes I know there is NDA
tenor.gif

jenya

Oct 27, 2017
We don't develop, some of us haven't played in years, we just talk shit on here.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Working on an entirely text/coding-based game where you date giant combat robots. Current systems just aren't powerful enough to handle the shear sensual overload that will be MechRomancer...

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I talk sweet nothings into SEs ear so that Ito directs FF16.

So I guess I'm developing that.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
I'm working on developing my abs before the next generation.

The brownies we made for Thanksgiving didn't help.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
I read in a newspaper that a few friends might be working on one.
As for how good next gen is, they have told me that it is a little bit better than the Apple 2 and a little bit worse than the OLCF-4.

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
I'm developing a next-gen game and let me tell you: It's going to blow your socks off. Picture facebook crossed with pac-man x 100 and you'll be in the ballpark.

The only reason I don't have a "verified developer" tag is because mine was defective and had to be shipped back. I am expecting a replacement very soon.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Super Mario RPG for Super Nintendo was a legendary game, however, there was never a true sequel. I am dedicated to making SMRPG2 happen for PS5. Support me in Kickstarter...

Abominuz

Oct 29, 2017
Netherlands
Working on an entirely text/coding-based game where you date giant combat robots. Current systems just aren't powerful enough to handle the shear sensual overload that will be MechRomancer...

Sound very alike to my game, where you date corpses and if you find love your kiss will breathe life into them. Its called NecRomancer.

Last edited:
May 24, 2019
I can't talk exact specs of the upcoming consoles, but how does "two Neo Geos duct taped together" sound to you?

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Someone here is potentially part of the Vagrant Story 2 dev team. Let that sink, and feel the dread of not having a clear answer.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
We are targeting a solid 1080p 30fps as are all the other developers. No dropping below target frame rate and resolution unless we really need to.

The game will have 1 year of post launch support which we are developing now. The first 6 months you can get at launch with the ultimate edition (comes with season pass), then after 6 months we introduce season 2 pass for $60.

koutoru

Oct 27, 2017
We're making a visual novel type game, 1080p @ 120 fps or 720p @ 240 fps. Take your pick. All other GPU and CPU resources will be put towards the UI.