• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Indurian

Oct 27, 2017
Depends on the night. If I have my daughter I have OJ. If I don't then I kill a few younglings.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
All night long...

gin_inv3.jpg

Dr.Horrible

Oct 27, 2017
Two options depending on how things look:

Surly - Darkness
Pelican - The Father of All Tsunamis

I really, really hope it's the Pelican.

Deleted member 13015

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've recently been off medication, some still lingering in my system so no alcohol...

But some Trader Joe's hot cocoa, with milk, will do just fine.

I wanna be cozy.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Start with my usual wild turkey 101 with tea and seltzer. As the night goes on switch to some Miller Lite cans. If the night is positive I have a bottle of champagne that's been in my fridge since late August. Making extra ice cubes now to help chill the bottle before opening.

Psyborg

Aug 6, 2018
Made sure there were a few Blood and Honey beers leftover from Halloween. Texas staple, 7% alc feels like 9%.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had a bottle of White Hennessy delivered and sitting just for this day. I am ready.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I have some CBD flower I'm going to vape, but that will be rather late tonight. I'm here working behind the scenes all day.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Miller Lite because if I drink what I want to drink (IPAs) I will die.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't been feeling great physically today, but if I bounce back enough to drink it'll be a gin and tonic.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Just water, possibly some non-alcoholic egg nog. I don't drink much, not a fan of the taste. I especially don't like to drink alone which is what I'd likely be doing. Gonna mostly be playing video games with the occasional news check in anyhow.

Probably gonna be high as fuck tho

Last edited:

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
I'll start with a couple of Bud Heavy's and then drink some Spanish red wine the rest of the evening.