• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you pee in the pool?

• Yes it's easier than going to the bathroom.

• No...why?

Results are only viewable after voting.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
No, that's disgusting.

Will I say I have never peed in a pool, especially after heavy drinking? No.

But that's why I try to avoid a lot of drinking near a pool where there isn't a restroom close by.

All that said, I know a lot of people do it. It's one of the reasons water parks are mostly a no go for me. Even public pools can gross me out if there is a lot of traffic.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
The obvious answer is "no" but of course there's going to be some rancid assholes out there that are going to try to justify their
opposite position.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I don't go into pools or hot tubs cuz like larger percentage of people pee in them.

www.kpcw.org

Survey Shows Half Of Adults Pee In Pools

A Healthy Pools survey was conducted by the Water Quality & Health Council, a group of advisors to the chlorine industry trade association. It canvassed…

Yep, it is the reason it's been ages since I went into a pool.

Almost twenty-five percent of the survey respondents entered a pool within one hour of having diarrhea and nearly half of those surveyed said they never showered beforehand.

The Wraith

Oct 27, 2017
I'll take a leak in the ocean when I'm at the beach but I will never take a leak in anyones pool. That is for monsters.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
I love learning about new things on the internet. For instance, today I learned that I'm never stepping foot in a pool ever again. So many insights!

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Remember folks, if you're at a public pool and the chlorine smell is strong, it's not because it's extra clean, it's because the chlorine is reacting to piss and shit

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
absolutely not. I had reservations about pissing into the ocean when I was swimming alone.

bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Would y'all motherfuckers go swimming in your toilet bowl if you could fit?

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't even pee in the shower and I still can't believe half of you people do it. Animals.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
You've got to be severely victimized by a traumatic brain injury for me to even allow that you're not a social castoff for even thinking about peeing in the pool as an adult

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
giphy.gif

Granted, I haven't been in a pool for going on a decade or so at this point and I think the last time I did it was like two years before that. I'm still voting yes though.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
*checks the calendar*

yup it's still the weekend in some places

Otakunofuji

Oct 27, 2017
Nah. The whole "There's a special chemical in the water that changes color and everyone will know you peed!" scare was very effective. Also, I'm not gross.

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
I've peed in my own pool before but never in a public pool, that shit's nasty.

I also haven't swam in my own pool in like over 12 years tho so.......

I'll piss in the ocean all I want though if I'm not near anyone else, it's already full of fish piss so who cares?

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
I don't pee in the pool, unless I'm severely sloshed from at least ten cocktails, and it's basically water anyway. That's disgusting. Realistically though, all the kids and half of the adults do it, so you kind of know going into it. Territory marking goes with the territory.

A sea is nothing more than a huge container of chilled liquid fish cum, combating it with warm piss is fair game.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
We're so close to Monday god damn it, we almost made it.

But no, I don't. The toilet is like right there.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Remember folks, if you're at a public pool and the chlorine smell is strong, it's not because it's extra clean, it's because the chlorine is reacting to piss and shit

Yup, exactly. At home if I get a similar funk it means its time to shock. Over time bugs and plant matter get in the pool and the chlorine works on it and starts to stink.