• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
"I misremembered something" is like the entirety of the ~psychological thriller~ genre

mangopositive

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I tend to support the more realistic explanation of faulty memory, but Dolly from Moonraker not having braces is a real head-scratcher. I mean... that was the joke. A girl helps Jaws, he smiles at her, she smiles back revealing braces. Never happened.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
I tend to support the more realistic explanation of faulty memory, but Dolly from Moonraker not having braces is a real head-scratcher. I mean... that was the joke. A girl helps Jaws, he smiles at her, she smiles back revealing braces. Never happened.
Wow, this shit finally happened to me.

Are you serious? She doesn't have braces in that movie? That's supposed to be the joke.

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
... Wait, what? No, no, no, that's a thing. That's the joke.

Okay, fine. Never happened. But how do you make a movie with that moment in it and not realize the girl needs to have braces?

Serif

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
11ySHQxcgUwKCzZ9O5vyFd0LUssppTuUdSywrX-DGMg.jpg

I'm from the Koca Soda universe and this movie already came out here

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I really dug what I saw.

Low budget indie sci-fi/ they just try much harder and have braver concepts.

retroman

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, I suppose 'The Mandela Effect' sounds slightly snappier than 'I Misremembered Something But I'm Too Delusional To Admit I Have A Faulty Memory'.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
How dare you suggest I might misremember something from twenty years ago I didn't particularly care about. It is the universe that is wrong.

Gods what a stupid idea

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Lol the Jif jar has "Jiff" on it.

This will either be horrible or amazingly horrible.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Some lovely man named Nigel Bach decided he could make a shaky cam series mostly on his own and so he did. This is the 4th film where its different versions of the first film aka Mandela effect. Series is 7 movies deep and I am in love with this old guy clearly living the dream.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, this looks like total junk. I hope it leans hard into the ridiculous.