• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I hope we survive long enough as a people that society looks back on MAGA chuds the same way we look back at Nazis.

(I'm sure we'll survive, but I have a feeling that the MAGA mindset is going to be around for quite a while yet.)

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Jesus, the reductiveness of their entire talking points and cheersr gives me the creeps. Just imagining these people living in the same country as me is repulsive.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
Never thought I'd live to see the day where a presidential election is literally life or death for such a large swath of the population.

Mar 21, 2018
"I probably can't fire him but let me string you idiots along just enough for you to think I'll fire him later to secure your vote in a couple of days"

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
First of all, I love that they always seat the three or four house niggas that show up to these klan meetings behind Trump to give the perception that his base is diverse. Secondly, fire Fauci for what exactly?

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
What could go wrong?
20201101-231928.jpg

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
First of all, I love that they always seat the three or four house niggas that show up to these klan meetings behind Trump to give the perception that his base is diverse. Secondly, fire Fauci for what exactly?

Getting more positive press than him by simply doing his job, competently I guess. Oh, and probably not being one of his bootlickers too.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
For being right and proving him wrong... But mostly, for being "popular" and stealing his attention. He's a narcissistic, orange piece of shit and he's going down soon!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I really will not hate another person more than I hate Donald Trump.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Ronald Klain @RonaldKlain

One candidate has said he will make Fauci his top medical advisor on the pandemic.

The other says he intends to fire him.

You decide which is the best path to protect your family, and get our country going again.

12:19 AM · Nov 2, 2020

Fauci has high favorability outside of Donald's cult.

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wait till he finds out he doesn't have the authority to fire Fauci.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Its either fire someone or lock them up they never have a reason they are just that stupid.

strikeselect

Oct 27, 2017
He had to get that "Hussein" in there huh?

Surprised he didn't revive his Obama birth certificate routine.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering if its my phone but twitter posts might as well be jpegs because I can't interact with them at all today

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
their a weird cult who follow him everywhere

theintercept.com

Trump Campaign Embraces "Blacks for Trump" Founder Who Belonged to Violent Cult

“Blacks for Trump” founder Maurice Symonette is a former member of a violent cult who posts anti-Semitic screeds and racist conspiracy theories online.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
What could go wrong?
20201101-231928.jpg
Ya know, it really makes me sick to my fucking stomach knowing that this fucking fear mongering racist nazi idiot can gather that many crazy people in one gathering for really nothing.

For a ego trip ultimately. I mean look at that shit...why in the world would anyone want to follow such ineptitude? Its baffling me every single day.....

Last edited:

greatgeek

Oct 25, 2017
His campaign is already underwater because of his unpopular Covid record and messaging, and then he says this???!!!! The only thing more politically damaging that he could have said at this point is that he is a pedophile. If Trump somehow manages to win after running the worst presidential campaign in history, I might just start doubting the existence of actual gravity--let alone political gravity.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Ya know, it really makes me sick to my fucking stomach knowing that this fucking fear mongering racist nazi idiot can gather that many crazy people in one gathering for really nothing.

For a ego trip ultimately. I mean look at that shit...why in the world would anyone want to follow such ineptitude? Its baffling me every single day.....

Because those people are inept. It's the easily swayed, and quite fearful individuals who flock to him because he provides a veneer of safety and security.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda worried about what kind of fuckery he'll get up to in his final 2 months. That's a lot of time.