• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 22, 2019
Twix and Snickers are both owned by Mars.

This is almost certainly literally the SAME PERSON who manages both brands' social media accounts, talking to themselves on Twitter.

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
SILENCE

MH1UZ4V.jpeg

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
Not once in my life have I thought of them as dick veins. Now I will never not see it.😆

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
lol thats pretty funny.

Never in my 38 years on this Earth have I looked at a Snickers and thought veiny dick lol.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
Slowly inching towards the franchise wars. Taco Bell watch out for the girthy Snickers.

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
This while thing has me craving an ice cream Snickers bar. It looks just like a regular bar, but it's full of ice cream 🤯

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
imagine a dick getting so hard that the veins protrude out of it. like literally are removed from the shaft

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Good to know that apparently these right wingers have believed they were eating dick shaped chocolate bars this entire time.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around why the "woke" mob would be the ones against the veins. Wouldn't it be the repressed, bigoted mob afraid of a candy that looks like a big brown cock?