• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
México

Now available in all regions. Download it now!

It's beautiful:

2etR5Hb.jpg

Press and hold both the ZL and ZR triggers to use the rewind feature.

FV99CIY.jpg

You can also show/hide the ugly in-game controls.

mMCsF6c.png

Last edited:

brochiller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No more black bar at the bottom of the screen makes me so happy. Can't wait to dive in!

shancake

Managing Editor ‑ Press Start
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a glitch where it says that it can't be downloaded whilst on a free trial?

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
As a reminder, you can download the Japanese version very easily as well.

The Japanese version will probably have exclusive games (NES has JoyMechFight and Adventures of Lolo 2, for example) and it has way better boxarts.

Edit: Just made this .gif
IOxXQSr.gif

Last edited:

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I had to download the app through the browser in my phone cause I did not appear in my Switch eshop.

Please could somebody explain me why Yoshis Island is soo good?

Do you think they ll eventually add the DK Country games? I would be superhappy.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amateur hour here: which of these is considered the best way to play?

4:3 is the goto imo. That's what I do. CRT filter's only worth it to tickle your nostalgia bone. 1:1 Pixel Perfect is neat but it doesn't fit right with me. 4:3 was the standard resolution tv back when these consoles were new.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Would be great if you could play mario kart online with 7 friends

Duscae

Oct 28, 2017
If you can't download it, try using the link on the Nintendo Switch Online page of the eshop rather than the link in New Releases. Worked for me!

transience

Found the ultimate water hazard
Oct 27, 2017
Weird, I tried to download it and it told me I wasn't a member. I then went to play Tetris Invictus to see if that was true and it worked just fine. I'm super confused.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, I'll get to the rest of the classics after I dive deeper into this inscrutable Puyo Puyo nonsense.

More JP-only releases, please and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.