• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wtFeFGU.jpg
Wish they would bring back the UB 1.0 pattern. 1.0's tend to have less lifespan right though? Because of the weak black tracking layer they have on the sole.

Also anyone know best way to preserver whiteness on boost soles?

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Wish they would bring back the UB 1.0 pattern. 1.0's tend to have less lifespan right though? Because of the weak black tracking layer they have on the sole.

Also anyone know best way to preserver whiteness on boost soles?

Not all 1.0 are using the first rubber outsole. Some have the more durable continental outsole

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
Damn missed out on the orange gatorade 1s for $110 at shoepalace. Sold out while checking out.

Still waiting on nike to remove that promotion restriction haha.

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
I got the notification on the j23 app tried to order pretty instantly and sold out.

All sizes were gone within 15 minutes, probably less since their site is trash.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
you guys fuck with the air max 270? i think it's one of the best new silhouettes to come out in a long time.

Nike-Air-Max-270-Black-Dusty-Cactus.png

Nov 1, 2017
I love the two-toned uppers of the 270. Been waiting for that particular Dusty Cactus one to drop. Definitely an instant cop for me. It's got just the right amount of retro-look, combined with modern. Had to stop myself from getting the Light Bone/Hot Punch one a few times. I'm sure I'll end up with a few of em.

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
Picked up a few pairs using the ebay 20% coupon including finally getting the orange gatorade 1s. Half size up but couldn't pass up $96 shipped.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
imo wave runners are overpriced even at 300 bucks

but if you like them and you've got the expendable income, more power to you

personally i like the yeezy 500s the best, shame they cost such an insane amount of money

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Waverunners are a safe bet because even if you want to resell them later on you can make back what you spent and most likely a little more

I really like the Kiwi colorway thats coming out fall tho, I might try to get that one and drop these

also

As is everything Off-White x Nike

Gonna try and cop, eagerly await my future L

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Got caught in the rain wearing my red air max jewels. Got rain marks on the suede upper.

Best way to clean them?

AZ Greg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
5_D24491_A_8153_49_BF_A028_8152_DFDA1_FC1.jpg

I know these got a lot of hate, but I'm really liking them! Holding me over nicely til the leathers drop next month.

AHappyPanda

Oct 25, 2017
I like the 270's a lot, first new Nike silhouette I've been into in a while.

I got the light bone pair two weeks ago and they're solid, will be trying for this one also.

My light bones just came in today, I feel exactly like both of you, first new silhouette from Nike that is really nice in a long while.

I also like the look of the Reacts, will probably pick up a pair in the future.

I forget when the Dusty Cactus CW of the 270s come out, but I will definitely try to cop them.

EDIT: Oh, they come out Air Max Day. I won't even bother. 100% L.

OP
OP
WesleyShark

WesleyShark

Oct 25, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Long time no post. Hope you all are well!

I decided to finally stop thinking about it and go ahead and mod one of my R1s. The cages are so pointless because they don't actually add any snugness haha. The Primeknit is all that is needed.

I love the new look.

eqPkaNa.jpg

yaQfjM1.jpg

BFLwElv.jpg

iB5VICe.jpg

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
adidas-deerupt-march-u9shy.jpg

Saw the Deerupts while I was in LA this week even though online listings day they aren't dropping until the 22nd. The all-over fishnet is pretty eye catching, and although it kind of seems weird not to use boost, the sole does at least match the aesthetic. Like a slight variation on the tennis hu, I guess.

Super into the colors on these new Umbros (!!) and corduroy 97s too. Can't believe the Umbro is exclusive to Korea, though. WTF?
screen-shot-2018-03-1cqs4t.png

capture-dcran-2018-034uop1.png

gir

Oct 25, 2017
adidas-deerupt-march-u9shy.jpg

Saw the Deerupts while I was in LA this week even though online listings day they aren't dropping until the 22nd. The all-over fishnet is pretty eye catching, and although it kind of seems weird not to use boost, the sole does at least match the aesthetic. Like a slight variation on the tennis hu, I guess.

Super into the colors on these new Umbros (!!) and corduroy 97s too. Can't believe the Umbro is exclusive to Korea, though. WTF?
screen-shot-2018-03-1cqs4t.png

capture-dcran-2018-034uop1.png
deerupts are interesting, will try on foot. Hopefully not like the tubular shadows that were bricks

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
Jesus the 270 fits really snug. I have to go like 1 1/2 size up.

Half size up I can understand but one and a half? You sure you know your size lol.

I go same size on 270s as FK Trainers/UB 1.0/Zoom Fly etc.
i have a feeling antiwhippy doesnt know his TTS. Iirc it was he that told me to go .5 up on the Bball wangs. I ended up going tts and it was fitting but i could go .5 down and itll fit even better. Most people on websites say go down or tts, and he was saying go up.

So yea anti, get your sizing checked.

Oct 25, 2017

If anybody's still looking for these...the resale on StockX is crashing as we speak, lowest ask went down 30 dollars within 5 minutes of this tweet lol

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why re-release the cream yeezys when they're already the cheapest resale?

Seems like the Yeezy 350 hype in general has died down. Everyone's about the Off-White Nikes now. I really don't like those so I'm ok with that.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
actually the bluetints were the cheapest resale before the yeezy mafia tweet made the cream price plummet

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Half size up I can understand but one and a half? You sure you know your size lol.

I go same size on 270s as FK Trainers/UB 1.0/Zoom Fly etc.

I usually go 11-11 1/2 in adidas. For weird fits like Y-3 I even go all the way down to 10.5. Admittedly most nikes fit me more snug at that size but I can still manage somewhat. I could barely get it in at 12.

It's the tongue. It's sewn in and the material isn't stretchy like primeknit. I'd probably do fine with 12.5.