• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
anyone in here know what the best basketball shoes are the best right now

i just got the hardens and im not really feeling them

rac

Oct 25, 2017
you dont think the lebrons are a little heavy?

one thing i didnt really care for with the hardens

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
you dont think the lebrons are a little heavy?

one thing i didnt really care for with the hardens
I didn't think it was that heavy, I mean it is a knit sneaker and I think the crazy amount of cushioning is a fair trade off to a bit of weight.

if you want lightweight again I think the kyries are really nice and so are the PG2's.

stersauce

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
san jose, ca
kyrie 3's are cheaper and i think they look way better than the 4's

i'm rotating some right now, along with the curry 4 and a pair of kd6's

Electricb7

Oct 27, 2017
Got these today. I have no white shoes.

640744_106_A_PREM

I have a closet full of shoes I haven't worn so I think I'm really done for a while. I dont even go anywhere or dress up. I'm a sweatpants out the door kind of guy.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I bought the Pure money 4s and the pure platinum 7s for last year summer, didn't rock em once.

Btw I can't believe I saw some youtubers calling the pure platinums one of the worst sneakers of 2017, Like what???? Got it for $100 so I stay unfazed.

Btw what came out on Wednesday? Saw a group of people lined up outside a jimmy jazz and foot locker.

Electricb7

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah they also glow in the dark as well.
I passed. Cant see myself wearing them anywhere. I still have the Supreme x Vans Leopards from last year still in box.

stersauce

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
san jose, ca
i guess the bred toe 1's restocked at foot locker today, so i'm hoping others will follow suit cuz i missed it by like 10 minutes :(

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
You live in NY? I saw lines here in Queens at Jimmy Jazz for some reason but I was late as fuck to work so I couldn't stop and ask lol.

If I'm not mistaken those Italy 32s came out yesterday, not sure if it was for them though.
Jamaica, Queens. I was driving and just wanted to get off Jamaica ave because the taxi's and buses and police make it a Terrible place to stop.

spindashing

Oct 25, 2017
Queens, New York
Jamaica, Queens. I was driving and just wanted to get off Jamaica ave because the taxi's and buses and police make it a Terrible place to stop.
We're talking about the same spot lmao oh shit. Those dollar cabs on the ave don't give a fuck man, I was only in the area to drop my sister off at the train station before work. I would never wish driving around there on no one haha

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017

don't sleep on this shoe y'all

Ive liked it since i first saw it. I am waiting on a sick colorway though. Not into triple black shoes.

I do hope it gets slept on, cause i aint paying nowhere near retail for it. The j1 flyknits can be had for just over 100, and ive even seen it under 100 at stockx at some point. Im hoping the same here.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Ive liked it since i first saw it. I am waiting on a sick colorway though. Not into triple black shoes.

I do hope it gets slept on, cause i aint paying nowhere near retail for it. The j1 flyknits can be had for just over 100, and ive even seen it under 100 at stockx at some point. Im hoping the same here.
I love the flyknit 1s not everybody's cup of tea but I got the bred and the royals and I think they're sick. Now I bought them for way under retail because I ain't paying $180 for them joints. Same with this, I want it but not for retail.
We're talking about the same spot lmao oh shit. Those dollar cabs on the ave don't give a fuck man, I was only in the area to drop my sister off at the train station before work. I would never wish driving around there on no one haha
I try to avoid it but I had to take my mom to pay her national grid bill down there lol.

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
Damn those olive 270s releasing tomorrow are nice.

I currently have way too many pairs of shoes I want to buy. UGH.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
I feel bad. I could of got the Royal 13's today due to a Nike Glitch but I backed out after I added it to my cart.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Entered the raffles for the new Off-White X Jordans 1 (Europe exlusive so far). Not hopeful but we'll see.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
what are some good sneakers to wear with skinny jeans (besides the jordan 1)?

AF1s and Jordan 3's/4's all look enormous on my feet.

AZ Greg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've never been too big a 3 fan but those Flyknit 3s are so clean my god. I really hope people sleep on it. I need it...

AZ Greg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Also, I wish I had a Japan connect who could grab me a pair of these. Japan exclusive, Air Force 1 inspired, Vans:

nutk90mi9sj01.jpg

Last edited:

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
Considering what happened with the flyknit 1s, I'm guessing you guys should have no trouble getting the 3s. Might even make it to discount.

fallingedge

Oct 25, 2017
not a fan of the flyknit 3s or 1s

Give me those South Korean 3s tho. They are gorgeous. I need a plug in SK.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
CN0731_01.jpg

Just saw these shoes the other day but they're women shoes. Is there anything that looks like this for men?

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Wearing my Air Max 270's for the first time. Pretty comfortable. Could use a bit more flexibility with the upper (current 270's are all mesh) but I like them a lot.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
looking at the UB OG now, seeing some similarities with the navy CW for the epic react. Coincidence or conspiracy?