• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I have size 10's in two carts and I'm just waiting to buy. I don't know why you don't let me just use apple pay. I swear it's easier to buy a damn Tyler Stout print than this shit.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Well, I was looking around and found the Cream Ultra Boost 1.0's in my size (I saw that most people size up 0.5 so I grabbed 7's) for under retail, so I figured what the hell and grabbed them because I liked the look and it seems like every other size was going for way over retail. Hope they fit well and are as comfortable as everyone says.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Yo I had multiple sizes on multiple computers and still never even got to check out. Let me use apple pay directly you fucks.

Granadier

Nov 4, 2018
Can't decide between the black and white FoG Skylons dropping tomorrow.

Wish the black colorway had a white swoosh, then it'd be a no brainer

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Reservations are up for the FoG skylons!

I'm tempted to get the non-collab solar colorway since they're on sale. I'm with Granadier, white/sail swoosh would have made the shoe.

I'm digging both of the January CWs of the Element 87s, particularly the volt/racer pink pair. Guess it's budget shoe shopping to save up for both pairs.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-26-at-1.17.10-PM-e1545852243931.png

Screen-Shot-2018-12-26-at-1.16.28-PM-e1545852184762.png

Last edited:

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone is going for the PG 2.5 Blue colorway today, just know they run super snug. I wear an 11 in all things Nike and wish I went 11.5 or even 12 on the last ones.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
It sorta fits in with their aesthetic for a casual non athletic shoe. I think I'd rock those before I rock the Skylon. At least you'd stand out.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I think the materials are certainly weird. But the whole strap thing over looser fabric seems to fit in with the look of the sweats which looked dope on him. The silloette and stitching on toe box looks kinda off.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
It's like a chukka boot with a strap. The color is probably the thing that throws me off the most but I think it'll work with the athleisure look that is basically the default for me on the weekends.

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK
So I've never been a sneakerhead, mostly because I was dirt poor as a kid, Anyways I watched the Spiderman movie and really liked the Jordan 1's but I've never paid more than a $100 for shoes. I was in the nike store and they had a machine to customise some Air Force 1's - which I've never also owned. Mainly these are for causal shoes. I'm not really into sneakers and starting to feel this is a pre mid life crisis moment on something I've missed out in my childhood hence why I want to get a pair *shrugs* The most fancy pair of nke trainers I've ever had were some nike impax's. I'm hoping these will fill the void for whatever emotional childhood trauma/gap that I've been having - I'm also receiving my bonus next month, what are your thoughts on the this design?

TLDR: mid life crisis, want to buy sneakers, thoughts on my ID design?

5uKxH3P.png

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I think as far as look it's pretty close and no one but sneakerheads would notice. Just depends on whether you care about the look as opposed to possessing something. Many people here are collectors.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Are you asking if they look good or if they'll pass as Spider-Man J1's?

They will not pass for Spider-Man J's, but they look good. I kind of wish the strap was black or sail for a little contrast. But they should quiet the voice that makes you hunger new sneakers...for a little while at least. ;)

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
shocked that the Skylon FoG is still available. I thought people would of bought just because of FoG.

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I think as far as look it's pretty close and no one but sneakerheads would notice. Just depends on whether you care about the look as opposed to possessing something. Many people here are collectors.
Are you asking if they look good or if they'll pass as Spider-Man J1's?

They will not pass for Spider-Man J's, but they look good. I kind of wish the strap was black or sail for a little contrast. But they should quiet the voice that makes you hunger new sneakers...for a little while at least. ;)

Just in terms of looks, Don't really care if they ain't Jordans, just wanted a "nice" pair of sneakers.

Ordered, two months is the expected date though....

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Just in terms of looks, Don't really care if they ain't Jordans, just wanted a "nice" pair of sneakers.

As far as other sorta simple Nike's that possess the same sorta look without the Jordan tag, you can also look at Dunk Highs which come in some absurd and crazy colorways.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah, they're cool looking. Beware though...this might be the start of another hobby.

SAVE25 = promo code on Nike. Idk when it expires. I got a $50 gift card so might nab some moon racers for the treadmill.

BigDes

Knows Too Much
Oct 25, 2017
Hey anyone have a good way of getting what is either oil or oil based paint off a sneaker?

Long story but I endded crashing my bike h on my way to work and as a result the sneakers I wear have a large oil patch on them

They're not particularly special, just a pair of green Adidas cloudfoam all court that I used for cycling to work, but the oil spot on them is bothering me.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I got those cream Ultra Boosts in the other day and they really are amazingly comfortable. I've also been looking at Jordans. I'm worried I'm going down a deep deep hole, but I'll restrain myself.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I really do still fuck with those ACOG Ultraboosts. They are basically still retail so I think I may cop.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Oh god, i bought a women shoe(asidas) and size up +1 on a UK size thinking I should. I shouldn't have.

Now its already shipped and footpatrol isn't responding.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
air-max-270-bowfin-mens-shoe-0x4rcw.jpg

Scooped these as an early birthday present. Should be here next week. Pretty damn hype since I have been checking for these regularly since seeing the pic posted a few months back.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Disappointed that the Cav Empt collab is so dumb, really expected much more.

Kinda into the Zoom 2k having a resurgence in popularity; the women's colors are nice. Might be a good budget shoe to replace my trashed pumice 97s.

Granadier

Nov 4, 2018
I still need a pair of max 1's to add to my stock

Edit: dude on the subway tonight rockin a pair of FoG 1's. They look way better than I expected in person

Last edited:

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
I still need a pair of max 1's to add to my stock

Edit: dude on the subway tonight rockin a pair of FoG 1's. They look way better than I expected in person
They wear down so well. One of the few shoes that looks good a little beat up.

______
If anyone is planning on buying anything from PUMA before 1/31 check your email. They sent me a $20 off code. If you didn't get one and plan on buying something from PUMA hit me up. I can give you my code. They are out of my size in everything I want.

BigDes

Knows Too Much
Oct 25, 2017
Picked up a pair of the Vegeta Ultra Techs

Aside from the Over 9000 on the heel these are surprisingly good looking shoes

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Visited the closest store to cop a pair of Ultra Boosts as I'm thinking of getting into running. Went with the Tech Ink/Cloud White/Vapor Grey colorway that was released last August.

Goddamn, the soles of these things. So good. It's like equipping an RPG item that's +100 than what you were wearing. I tried a couple Nikes that were cheaper (a Pegasus and a Veroma), but they didn't compare.

Last edited: