• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Got my PSGs today. Really nice looking shoe.

Praying for the Court Purples. Bummed I missed them on initial release.

Granadier

Nov 4, 2018
Got my PSGs today. Really nice looking shoe.

Praying for the Court Purples. Bummed I missed them on initial release.

How's the build quality on the psg's? I heard they aren't using leather and instead a sort of vinyl.

Just paid resale for a pair of NASA Vans or I would've hopped on that pair. They look dope

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm not sure what the material is but it's nice. Not a rain shoe but I like it. I haven't worn them out yet so we'll see how creasing and stuff will go.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
05f2HY4.jpg

Latest pick ups. Essentially my first Nike pickups. Earlier in this thread I was going in on how uncomfortable Air Maxes are/were. I was also never really a Nike man. Just didn't "align" myself with them, guess I always preferred underdogs. Thing is, I'm a vintage runnger fan and the Air Max 1 model has really been growing on me. I've realised its stupid to outlaw a certain brand because its too "mainstream". Then, the more I tried on Air Max 1 the more I realised they're actually pretty comfortable, in a firm type comfort. I then decided I'm going to cop an Air Max 1 so decided to the for the classic OG University Red. Then I saw the right pair, the Mica Green colourway for a great price in used condition so copped that. Now I'm on a full Air Max 1 hype and have become kind of obsessed with the Atmos Elephant 1's. Even thinking of designing an all black AM1 ID for these winter months. I need to be rationale about this though hah.

Also, do people really mind if I rock my Adidas superstar tracksuit with Nikes?

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
05f2HY4.jpg

Latest pick ups. Essentially my first Nike pickups. Earlier in this thread I was going in on how uncomfortable Air Maxes are/were. I was also never really a Nike man. Just didn't "align" myself with them, guess I always preferred underdogs. Thing is, I'm a vintage runnger fan and the Air Max 1 model has really been growing on me. I've realised its stupid to outlaw a certain brand because its too "mainstream". Then, the more I tried on Air Max 1 the more I realised they're actually pretty comfortable, in a firm type comfort. I then decided I'm going to cop an Air Max 1 so decided to the for the classic OG University Red. Then I saw the right pair, the Mica Green colourway for a great price in used condition so copped that. Now I'm on a full Air Max 1 hype and have become kind of obsessed with the Atmos Elephant 1's. Even thinking of designing an all black AM1 ID for these winter months. I need to be rationale about this though hah.

Really nice pick ups. I'm a fan if the OG red.

Breh/Sis, wear what you want. Just drip confidently!

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Latest HU NMDs isn't selling out like the Afro Pack.

Those retail prices are high though

SUPER HLUK

Nov 5, 2017
Managed to get my girlfriend a pair of the dunks fairly easily after taking multiple Ls trying to get them in my size

SUPER HLUK

Nov 5, 2017
Update - My girlfriend won a raffle for the white dunks in my size so we both have pair

Last edited:
Finally some on-foot pics of my NB RC_1s, they are mad comfortable and I love the knit. Decided to wear them to the one place where I'm oddly guaranteed to see some heat: Ikea in Emeryville lol.

kx4a2ZC.jpg

hIthfnL.jpg

And a close-up of the Abzorb "block"
bpYc3sd.jpg

One day I'll try to take proper pics...lol maybe.

Keylow

Oct 25, 2017
Finally some on-foot pics of my NB RC_1s, they are mad comfortable and I love the knit. Decided to wear them to the one place where I'm oddly guaranteed to see some heat: Ikea in Emeryville lol.

kx4a2ZC.jpg

hIthfnL.jpg

bpYc3sd.jpg

I was going to buy a pair but there to narrow for me :/

gir

Oct 25, 2017
05f2HY4.jpg

Nah, my fave combo is nike tech knit joggers with ultra boost.

Deleted member 20295

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
For the UK is there alternatives to Stockx for easy selling?, I don't trust ebay (bad experience selling my foamposits) or deebop and am going to sell my Yeezy Zebras (after finally getting a pair this week and seeing them in person, they are just not for me at all).

Stockx seems good, but those fees seem really high (selling my UK 8.5's for £243 gets me £204), just wondering if there are decent alternatives for us UK peeps.
-
Bought myself the Jordan 1 flynit in blue for £70 to make to myself though :D.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
For the UK is there alternatives to Stockx for easy selling?, I don't trust ebay (bad experience selling my foamposits) or deebop and am going to sell my Yeezy Zebras (after finally getting a pair this week and seeing them in person, they are just not for me at all).

Stockx seems good, but those fees seem really high (selling my UK 8.5's for £243 gets me £204), just wondering if there are decent alternatives for us UK peeps.
-
Klekt.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017

kx4a2ZC.jpg

hIthfnL.jpg

bpYc3sd.jpg

Really digging those. They almost look like a different shoe from the earlier pics under the bright lights.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

-
Facebook groups. Only have to pay the 4% PayPal. Fee. Check out the Sneaker Myth, The SOLE supplier buy n sell, yeezy talk UK. Depending what size there's some size specific groups. E. G UK sneakers 6-7 and UK size 8

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody else baffled that the zebras sold out so quickly at retailers on the 2nd restock after the creams and mauze 700s sat or are sitting still? Thought they would sit too, maybe I just don't know what the kids want anymore...

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They sold out within the first day but they were still an easy cop. Few things to take into account as well.... the creams had a much higher stock - the largest supply of any Yeezy 350 drop, the Mauve 700 colourway is not to everyone's liking AND it is £250 vs the £170 of 350v2, and the Zebra colourway is one of the best 350 colourways.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
They sold out within the first day but they were still an easy cop. Few things to take into account as well.... the creams had a much higher stock - the largest supply of any Yeezy 350 drop, the Mauve 700 colourway is not to everyone's liking AND it is £250 vs the £170 of 350v2, and the Zebra colourway is one of the best 350 colourways.
did the creams cost more than the zebras?

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
ACW Nikes aren't out into the end of the month but I still saw two pair on my walk to work this morning. LA hypebeasts, man.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Nike gearing up for a big end to the year. A Cold Wall, FOG, Ambush, maybe JE, more Off-White, Martine Rose. Nike owning the year again.

Kirroyal88

Oct 25, 2018
Hi SneakerEra Masters.
What's the general concesus for Onitsuka Tiger Nippon Made especially the Mexico66 line-up? Are they comfortable, durable and worth the price? ( around $200 where i live)

I really have no clue about sneakers but my dad always wear it (usually he bought any cheap sneakers that he found which always break down after a year) and i'm thinking to buy one for his Christmas present.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
I actually like the Air Skylon 2s from the FOG collab. They look pretty cool to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
those aren't trash, but for a collab they're just boring.

Honestly, the dobernbecher collab looks better than most of the upcoming premium adidas and nike collabs IMO. No wonder Reebok and Puma are coming back hard atm

those aren't trash, but for a collab they're just boring.

Honestly, the dobernbecher collab looks better than most of the upcoming premium adidas and nike collabs IMO. No wonder Reebok and Puma are coming back hard atm

I think that's why I like them because they're a bit nondescript.

On the other hand, Doernbechers are always great and for a wonderful cause. I'm planning on going for the Zoom Fly SPs this year personally.

mingo

Oct 25, 2017
London
Got another pair of AM90s in Laser Pink and Wolf Grey. I've been trying to get these in my size for ages, so when i spotted them on sale on the Nike site with an extra 22% off i couldn't resist.
Bargain at £55.
d01wNpm.jpg

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
I wasn't hot on the FOGs originally because to me they just don't look like a Nike shoe. They look like something Adidas would put out. But seeing them on feet and in motion they don't actually look too bad. The player edition anyway, I don't like the look of the lifestyle version.

Skylons look good though.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't hot on the FOGs originally because to me they just don't look like a Nike shoe. They look like something Adidas would put out. But seeing them on feet and in motion they don't actually look too bad. The player edition anyway, I don't like the look of the lifestyle version.

Skylons look good though.
Does this mean you like adidas now?

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Even if it would be astonishingly expensive and well beyond what I could afford or would be comfortable in spending I'd love to see Nike team up with Hiroki Nakamura. Visvim x Nike could be dope.