• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
DOUBLE POST AND Y'ALL CAN'T STOP ME

The Ultra Boost pair just arrived and wow, they are incredibly comfortable. Lots of room for my toes. I'm loving it.

What's with the insoles coming out when you take the shoe off though?

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Comfiest slides that I have ever own.

If they are ever on sale, it is a must cop.

I get the feeling that they'll wear out fairly quickly, at least the part that you walk on because it's almost like an insert or something you'd buy. I feel like I should have gotten a few pairs for $17. All I got was the all grey. I should have copped the white, black, and pink slides as well.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
That happens when I wear those ultra thin super short socks that don't really soak up much from my sweaty ass feet.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Comfiest slides that I have ever own.

If they are ever on sale, it is a must cop.
Do you know if all Adilette slides come with cloud foam technology or does it specifically have to say?

Also, anyone here know of Human Race NMDs are primekknit or mesh? All them "sock like" shoes need be prime knit or bust. I definitely prefer primeknit to flyknit too.

Last edited:

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The adilette slides have to say cloudfoam for them to be the super squishy soft ones. The standard slides are actually $10 more. The Human Race NMD's all are PK, as far as I know. It's just a super uniform single color so I think it ends up looking more like mesh. They supposedly run half size big as well which is another hint that it's PK.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
my red supreme vans are finally dead RIP

i need another colorful pair of sneakers... gonna hit up some stores around NYC

any cool reacts out there? or ultraboosts? want something comfortable

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
my red supreme vans are finally dead RIP

i need another colorful pair of sneakers... gonna hit up some stores around NYC

any cool reacts out there? or ultraboosts? want something comfortable
Ultra boost multi colour 2.0 got restocked recently. If its not in stock anymore, should be able to find for a fair price on resell.

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
5d5x94.jpg

Got a pair of these today as Size have a 20% student discount promo at the moment
How is the fit?

One video told me to size up .5

But then i read on niketalk and some say that the heel is kind of sloppy, so i was thinking go with my normal size or size down.

Some sneakers i wear 8, and some 8.5. What would you recommend?

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Even BBC Collab can't save HU now.

Currently sitting. Or maybe they produced more stocks than before.

SUPER HLUK

Nov 5, 2017
How is the fit?

One video told me to size up .5

But then i read on niketalk and some say that the heel is kind of sloppy, so i was thinking go with my normal size or size down.

Some sneakers i wear 8, and some 8.5. What would you recommend?
I'd go half a size up.

I bought TTS and they're definitely a bit snug.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think it has to with the collab, its the fact they're been released ugly as shit colourways. Clown designs.

I mean yeah they are ugly especially those Afro Pack.

Its good Pharell's name doesn't carry much if the shoe looks shit.

I wonder when will this happen on Off-White collabs..

gir

Oct 25, 2017
They arrived today and I like them. My feet can actually breathe now.

Now I just need to decide if I should get 3.0 or 4.0 Ultra Boosts.
Prefer 3.0 knit now over the others because of how stretchy it is. Aesthetically not my favr ub version, but i think it has the comfiest primeknit upper

Reckoner

Oct 26, 2017
Only two other colourways have leaked and they aren't expected until next year.
I was thinking on getting the Desert Sand cw on resell. Can you share some pictures of the leaked cws?

Also, any chance of a Yeezy 500 Utility Black rerelease? Would love to get a pair. Missed on them back in July.

vehn

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone ever use a bot to create tons of nike accounts, to be put in a bunch of times when they have a raffle?

rawr its ry

Oct 27, 2017
The new picture of the sesames look so nice. I hope they turn out less brownish than the pictures from korea release. Might have to bite the bullet and actually buy a pair of 350s Hell, even the 500 Salts look not bad either

Oct 25, 2017
I think I get more compliments on my Cactus Jack 4s than any other shoe. Some guy came up to me asking how I got them, and now he knows about SNKRS so that was cool I guess

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing November 1st on most of the insta posts for these. It's a really neat collab but I've been seeing so many people wearing NASA stuff lately that it kinda turned me off the whole thing, lol

The ability to switch out the patches really seals it for me, but yeah...NASA stuff has been all over the place lately. I blame Target.

Nope, missed out sadly. Shame as I really love the colorway but hopefully they'll release more in the future.

My wife ended up surprising me with a pair. Unfortunately UPS spoiled that surprise by sending the MyChoice email, but whatever. Should be here tomorrow. I will let you know how fit goes.