• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Dnhyx18WwAALNlE.jpg

Kojima got the plug

Nov 1, 2017
Concepts fucked up the Acronym drop and swapped the photos for the Grey and Volt colorways. I managed to checkout for a Grey pair, but went by the photo because I wanted Volt. Not sure what's gonna happen there. But I did manage to checkout on Nike.CA for the Yellow pair anyway so I'm good! Woulda been nice to get the Pink, but the Volt was my first choice always. W's today!

stersauce

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
san jose, ca
i got charged 4 times trying to buy a pair for my gf because her dumbass bought the wrong size smh

i hope those are temp holds because i don't think i need 4 pairs of the same shoe, especially one not in my size

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I heard the Yeezys are not really good for scalpers anymore?
You can buy them surprisingly easy right now.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I heard the Yeezys are not really good for scalpers anymore?
You can buy them surprisingly easy right now.
Yeah, a bunch of my coworkers ended up with multiple pairs in the restock this past weekend. They're struggling to make $$ on the flip.

Good news is that the folks who actually wanted them now have reasonable access to them.

ruxtpin

Oct 30, 2017
PA
Put the Yeezys in my cart, almost checked out and then closed my browser. I don't think I have the outfits to pull them off; going to stick with my New Balance 998s and other retro looking kicks.

rawr its ry

Oct 27, 2017
Has Yeezy supply always offered a reservation system for the hu nmds and yeezys? I don't really like the creams, but this sesames look pretty nice. But I'm thinking since these creams are almost like a gr, the sesames might have a smaller stock like the frozen yellows.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They weren't lying when they said a million pairs of Cream 350s. There will be no resell on these Yeezys. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, I actually support it, but it was kind of funny seeing clueless people buy these to resell.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
Got 2 pairs for the family and another for myself yesterday from ADC UK, sizes still sitting today. How many did they release this time lol?

I do like the Yeezy Supply early access though with the personal password, I hope they do it the same for Sesames and future models.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
They weren't lying when they said a million pairs of Cream 350s. There will be no resell on these Yeezys. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, I actually support it, but it was kind of funny seeing clueless people buy these to resell.

Yeah. Some kid is even selling the "password" on one of the local facebook group i'm in. Got laughed at. lol

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
Them creating artificial scarcity in the hyped models is disgusting, people are already willing to pay, why don't let them?

mingo

Oct 25, 2017
London
Foot patrol are lit, I've bought my Vapourmax 97 from the online store and picked up my off white Presto's in store in London.

I think they are part of JD Sports, or have some sort of relationship with them

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No hype for the court purple AJ1? I thought they'd sell out fast. But it's been nearly an hour and they're still in stock on snkrs.

edit: now they show sold out.

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
Im sure they sold out instantly, SNKRS is just a shitty app.

I managed to get them from the SNS raffle and the greens from Footlocker (finally got that 10 min head start) so it was nice to not have to deal with SNKRS at all.

mingo

Oct 25, 2017
London
The Undercover x React 87 are fire. The pictures don't do these justice. Possibly the sneaker of the year? i do hope i get the Green mist CW next week

c5ZczPi.jpg

Tuna

Oct 25, 2017
Big fat L on the Pine Greens last week. Making me want to pay resale for the Shadows. They're not that expensive...