• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like I just watched the movie. Really nothing going on there for me. Loved Snake Eyes as a kid, though.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The international trailer is completely different and far better.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
It looks sick.

tenor.gif

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
looks like a lot of fun. good to see a ton of Andrew Koji in here too, dude's dope. hope the editing doesn't let the action down here.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
I just hope the visor suit up scene is like not the last scene of the movie or something. I know they want to have his face showing since they got Golding involved but do hope they don't waste the whole suit and mask on just like a setup for sequels.

Ishmael

Oct 27, 2017
We don't get many theatrical releases that feature guys running around in ninja suits so I have to see it just for the novelty of the outfits.

Oct 7, 2018
USA
A friend of mine is one of the main stuntmen in this movie. He's an African-American based in Japan, specializes in martial arts and martial art weaponry.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A friend of mine is one of the main stuntmen in this movie. He's an African-American based in Japan, specializes in martial arts and martial art weaponry.

Is he one of the dudes that guests on Corridor Crew from time to time? If so, dude's dope.

Either way, I guess I'm gonna go see yet another movie based on kids toys. That looked hella fun.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Side note:

Everyone should watch Warrior on HBO if you haven't already.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
I'm stoked for this. But Paramount is really dropping the ball with marketing, I feel. It's a month out.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
This seems awesome. Golding seems convincing as an action guy, plus you got Andrew Koji and Iko Uwais supporting who are legit action superstars. And Kenji Tanigaki is working on the action. His work on those Kenshin movies have lowkey been influential on modern action, albeit filtered by the Hollywood system. I'm pulling for it.

Oct 30, 2017
Thread is deja Vu, lol as I say it in the other thread the international trailer posted in this thread different from the OP is even better.

This seems awesome. Golding seems convincing as an action guy, plus you got Andrew Koji and Iko Uwais supporting who are legit action superstars. And Kenji Tanigaki is working on the action. His work on those Kenshin movies have lowkey been influential on modern action, albeit filtered by the Hollywood system. I'm pulling for it.

Yeah, the talent in front of and behind the camera is impressive. It's the film editor that you got worry about, they can completely ruin the action scenes in the cutting room.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Did I completely miss my Indo boy Iko Uwais in the trailer?

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, the talent in front of and behind the camera is impressive. It's the film editor that you got worry about, they can completely ruin the action scenes in the cutting room.

Here's hoping, but it is what it is in Hollywood. Stunt people landing higher roles helps preserve the choreography and flow. And why the recent crop of stunt people turned directors tend to be seen as standouts. That's the exciting part of Stahelski doing the Highlander reboot.

But yeah. Sometimes you see these great physical actors in big Hollywood productions and they're limited. Joe Taslim goes so hard in something like the night comes for us. It's cool to see him in Mortal Kombat, but he's reserved by comparison. Or something like Scott Adkins in Doctor Strange.

Did I completely miss my Indo boy Iko Uwais in the trailer?

He's briefly in the US trailer training with Snake Eyes.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
That international trailer was waaay better.

Curious if this leads to a new G.I. Joe movie where Snake Eyes talks or if he'll become mute by then.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
That international trailer was waaay better.

Curious if this leads to a new G.I. Joe movie where Snake Eyes talks or if he'll become mute by then.

Director in one of the featurettes on social media said this is the story before SE loses his voice. So assume he's still going to be mute in future movies.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After seeing this post I went and checked it out and my friend is listed in the credits under the stunt actors section. Not sure if it's the guy you're talking about but my friends name is Chuck Johnson.

Cool. I looked up your homie - not the guy. However, I am going to look through his videos - he seems to know his stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/c/chuckjohnson

The guy I was thinking of is Aaron Toney, who's been on "Stuntmen React" on Corridor Digital's channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/AaronZG

Not to be confused with Gui DaSilva, who is a stuntman used pretty extensively by Marvel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eGQHjJZRwg&ab_channel=GuiDaSilva

Games

Oct 27, 2017
I hope Henry Golding nails the expression when Snake Eyes gets told he'd be so much cooler if he just shut the fuck up and kept the mask on.