• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
tenor.gif

Is this real life, or have I died and gone to heaven

TLSLex

Oct 26, 2017
Scotland
I was just thinking about him yesterday and got sad about him being in a rut based on that last video where he explained why there was nothing new on the channel - super glad he's back!

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
Smooth! Man, didn't realize he'd been inactive that long. His videos are so evergreen that he can probably take breaks as long as he needs to and still get good traffic from his existing stuff.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome back Smooth!

Is it true that he got ContentID'ed once, or is that just part of the legend of the Groove? Lol.

johan

Oct 29, 2017
I've always enjoyed this guys videos, but I just found out he's 47? wtf, thought he was in his thirties

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
song still gives me goosebumps to this day. the last classic gaming track in my book

surprised he hasn't gotten around to it yet, but he delivers as always

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
When I heard his One Winged Angel

I immediately bought it and like 4 of his albums.

Smooth McGroove continues to be amaaaazing!

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been a Smooth McGroove fan since his early days. Glad to see him still chugging along.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This one was great. Glad to see he's still got it.

Oh, wow. I thought he was done. Why did he take such a long break?

He put a video up explaining it, IIRC it was just he needed time to reflect on life as a whole. It was kinda a rant that could've been edited better I think lol.

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
Yep he's still so good, after the last break he got new equipment and remodeled his studio a bit

OP
OP
mrmickfran

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
DUUUUUUDE

He covered Yoshi's Island's world map theme and just like in the song he added a layer for each verse.