• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Navid

Oct 26, 2017
This is easily their least appealing battle-pass event/skins for me personally...

Edit: Turns out this cross over isn't going to be the new battle-pass but it's own event:

Last edited:

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
I would love to play a character hack and slash game with some of those designs. Mick looks so good!

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
I laughed when I heard about this crossover a couple weeks back, but in the end.. they dress up as cliche kinda horror dudes in masks anyways.

Which makes for some decent skins.. plus anything music related skin wise in Smite sometimes does get an extra animation/emote to play music which is fun as long as it isn't TOO hardcore lol

Also smite is an amazing game.. over 120 gods.. tons of items that can modify "builds" of said gods... it's pretty wild that the game still manages to feel at least somewhat balanced.

Data driven nerfing but still...

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
This makes me want to push my fingers into my eeeyyyyyyeeeeesssss!

(And I thought the RWBY collab was out there, sheeeesh)

Chippewa Barr

Aug 8, 2020
Smite is actually pretty fun, was expecting a sweat fest but it's pretty good.

Just looked it up and they've had some pretty sick crossovers - Avatar TLA, TMNT, Transformers, etc...and then they go off the deep end with ones like RWBY, Rambo, and now Slipknot lol amazing.

Whoever is running their licensing and collaboration dept is simply having a good time lol.

As much as an asshole he is, Kevin Sorbo's voice pack for Hercules is fantastic. Lucy Lawless voice pack for Bellona would be amazing, plus for the God2God interactions they could have her call Hercules "peanut" or something lol.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
Wish it was Fortnite, cause that is a game I actually play. Smite never appealed to me.

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
I just want a Ghost crossover for a GAAS 😭

But like, in a game I actually care about lol. Gimme third or fourth gen Ghouls and some of those sick Papa III and IV getups.