• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Leather
Smoke
Gasoline
Freshly lit cigarette (this one may put me in a minority, but I LOVE the smell, and I don't even smoke)

OP
OP

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like the smell of dogs. Particularly around their neck and hip area. Each spot typically smells quite different but those ones are quite nice. There face smells pretty meh.

my sweet pupper has the most intoxicating, faint dog scent. her face and jowels smell the best. she rests her head against mine and i kiss her on the cheeks while i hold her and its the best

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I'm surprised to see so many fellow gasoline lovers on here lol

Gorger

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
Gasoline, lit fireplace, lit match, alcohol, white spirit, chlorine water, pizza restaurant, bacon, air on a mild summer night, nicotine, fresh printed books.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Opening a new can of coffee.

BBQ grillin' meat.

Bacon.

The smell of chocolate on my way to work in the morning because there's a factory a couple buildings away from there.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Generally speaking, I love petrichor and the smell of gasoline. Also onions and garlic sauteing in some olive oil.

And basically any and all smells from my partner; skin, hair, breath, body, etc.

also love the smell of cocaine ayyyyy
jk
...unless?

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A more interesting thread would have been something like "What are the most mismatched smell to taste combinations"

While I like the taste of coffee the smell is so much better than the taste.

Asparagus smells like piss but tastes amazing.

Iron Mike

Sep 28, 2019
This thread has made me realise how much the smell of bubblegum stands out in my memories.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
The smell coming from that pizzeria that I walk in front of when I go home after work, around 6:30 pm.
I can't wait to go home, I take the subway, there's so many people on this tiny train it's tiring, I go out, and there it is... That sweet smell of the pizzeria starting to make the first pizzas of the evening.

The smell of my parent's home too. You know, every house has a specific smell right ? So I like my parent's house smell. When I come to my parent's house for a few weeks, that smell makes me go "yup, I'm home".

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Gasoline
Fresh bread
Wife's farts
Cinnamon
Evergreen
28042.jpg

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like how they taste, but man roasted pecans smell amazing.
Also vanilla extract

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
i was born in poland but live in germany. So every time i smell a gas station or an old car driving by it feels like home. No /s !
i love it.

opening new game smell.

Edit: alot of "gasoline" in this thread. This is my home now.

Last edited:

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
After it rains.

That subtle scent (could be pheromones) that a man I'm about to have sexy time with exudes.