• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

This is really bizarre but somehow entertaining lol. Wonder why SEGA's been doing so many live action trailers lately.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Does this play (controls and movement) like old monkey ball? (1 & 2)

Sorta?

It's based off Banana Blitz, which handles like 1 & 2 but also had a fairly controversial Jump Button that you will need to beat certain stages, some people like it, some hate it. Each character also has unique stats and there were boss levels included as well.

There's no motion controls required this time, which can be seen as a positive for a number of people.

ant1532

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's a jump button, but yes the motion controls are gone.
Sorta?

It's based off Banana Blitz, which handles like 1 & 2 but also had a fairly controversial Jump Button that you will need to beat certain stages, some people like it, some hate it. Each character also has unique stats and there were boss levels included as well.

There's no motion controls required this time, which can be seen as a positive for a number of people.
oohh. thank you

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
Reminds me of these old commercials about a guy so obsessed with monkey ball he decided to live in a ball. I can't for the life of me find them though.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Any more information on how they "overhauled" all the minigames?

Because the Banana Blitz version of Monkey Target removed all of the features that defined Monkey Target. All of the minigames were dumbed down but MT hurt the most.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Any more information on how they "overhauled" all the minigames?

Because the Banana Blitz version of Monkey Target removed all of the features that defined Monkey Target. All of the minigames were dumbed down but MT hurt the most.

They have a Twitter account where they post a ton of videos, I saw this one showing the difference between the original Space Monkey Attack and the revised version. Seems like in this case they made the enemy waves / attack patterns more challenging.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
They have a Twitter account where they post a ton of videos, I saw this one showing the difference between the original Space Monkey Attack and the revised version. Seems like in this case they made the enemy waves / attack patterns more challenging.

Oh that's great, thank you for sharing!

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
Am I making this up or did they do a live action short series about a man whole lived in a ball for Super Monkey Ball Deluxe

I can't find it anywhere