• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WildEagle18

Feb 22, 2018
Making a new thread for the accusation against ZeRo by Jisu and Katie. I think it warrants its own thread not to overshadow Jisu's story regarding her time in the smash community and rape at age 15. I think I butchered the thread title but mod could fix it if it need be.

Jisu's tweet

Zero's Response

Laffen's corroboration regarding Jisu's statement. Zero had a history of showing Hentai in the Sky House

iBDW statement regarding Jisu's story

Lima's Statement regarding Zero's response [hosted by iBDW, Lima's account is suspended]

Jisu received death threats for her tweet.

Katie's tweet

Due to the nature of Katie's accusation, a lot of Zero's fan has dismissed her screenshots as photoshop which prompted one poster from r/smashbros to analyze the screenshots

Edit:
Katie's bestfriend corroborating her story

EDIT: 07/05/20
Jisu released a 64 page statement regarding Zero and Sky

Last edited:

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
God it sounds like being young and involved in the smash community even a tiny bit was hell

pokéfan

Oct 25, 2017
I'll say good the truth is getting revealed. Fuck these monsters preying on children, don't care how reputable they are.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I remember reading a lot of posts here yesterday that were like "well at least Zero's still good" and well... I can't say I didn't see this coming after seeing all of the other prominent members accused. I hope all of the victims are able to get their justice.

OP
OP
WildEagle18

WildEagle18

Feb 22, 2018
The most disheartening about this is that since Jisu implicated Zero isn't as innocent as he claims to be, she's getting attack for it for now.

HebrewHammer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
What the hell is going on?

How could so many people be this vile and predatory?

Moreover, how do we even begin to fix this atrocious behavior?

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
How is this thing allowed to still exist? The whole fighting game or Smash community or whatever this is is clearly a pedophile ring.

OP
OP
WildEagle18

WildEagle18

Feb 22, 2018
Since I ran out of media to embed this tweet. I think everyone needs to see the vile shit Jisu is receiving for this

Last edited:

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
This shit is ridiculous. What the hell is it with these pro players preying on people like this? How much power did they think they had over a fucking tourney win?

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
User Banned (5 Days): Inappropriate commentary in a sensitive thread
Jesus the Smash community should be called the Trash Community.
I would note that this has all been the Brawl/Smash 4/Ultimate community. I'm not aware of anything like this surfacing in the Melee community

Edit: please stop quoting me. I wasn't trying to start a melee vs ultimate feud. I was only trying to point out that the two scenes are distinct. I have been chastened by the numerous posters calling me a fucking piece of shit. I admit opinion bad. I am chastened.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WildEagle18

WildEagle18

Feb 22, 2018
This shit is ridiculous. What the hell is it with these pro players preying on people like this? How much power did they think they had over a fucking tourney win?

Its sad, because someone like Katie was genuinely excited that a top player is interacting with her
I was 14 years old during our conversations on Skype from September 2014 to January 2015. We met online when you were streaming on Twitch and I messaged you over chat. You seemed to take an interest in me and gave me your Skype username. I, starstruck, made a Skype just for this and began chatting with you.

I'll note that I was decently educated when it came to internet safety, but it mainly regarded things like "don't message a stranger!" and whatnot. But you weren't a stranger. You were ZeRo, a top player! You won the E3 Invitational and several tournaments before! Having any attention from someone like you was mindblowing to me.

Its heartbreaking seeing these young kids getting taking advantage by the people they thought they could trust

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
The most disheartening about this is that since Jisu implicated Zero isn't as innocent as he claims to be, she's getting attack for it for now.
Everything is already bad enough, but add in ZeRo's personality cult/Twitter followers leaping to defend their king, and it's even more aggravating.

Shadow Walker

Oct 27, 2017
Are any of these people going to get punished or do they just get off free? Some of these people need to be locked up.

Ricky

Oct 25, 2017
Yo where the fuck are the parents/guardians at during these events? As a parent, no way I'm letting my child around adults without me or my wife present. This shit is sick!

DynamicSushy

Sep 7, 2019
Hello. I'm not the most familiar with the Smash community, but I would like to ask why these people lived together in this "sky's house."

If this was explained, please feel free to point out where so I can read.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
Its sad, because someone like Katie was genuinely excited that a top player is interacting with her

Its heartbreaking seeing these young kids getting taking advantage by the people they thought they could trust
It's incredibly sad and demoralizing to see how these garbage people use the power dynamic to abuse and hurt others like this. Like i never would have guessed this shit would be this prevalent amongst professional video game players, holy shit. I don't know what the next step to fixing this dumpster fire of a situation is, but something needs to be done. Shitty things are sadly expected, but to see it hit this level? Absurdity.

OP
OP
WildEagle18

WildEagle18

Feb 22, 2018
Everything is already bad enough, but add in ZeRo's personality cult/Twitter followers leaping to defend their king, and it's even more aggravating.

I regret looking at the comments, pretty much just shitting on Jisu or Katie.

I don't know anything about this beyond what is in the OP but did people even read Zeros response?

Yes, and it the end his best defense was "I forgot"

Apparently, she got the age of Zero's girlfriend wrong. Replies say that she is between 2 to 3 years younger than Zero.

yeah, it could probably just be a typo. But alas, Zero fans are basically trashing her for making a mistake.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Is every prominent Smash player a nonce or what? Fucking hell.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It was certainly frustrating seeing her get hounded by people demanding receipts when all of the other allegations were taken very seriously. And then the narrative predictably went from "he didn't do it" to "he might have done it, but it wasn't that bad."

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A bunch more coming out today too, evidently new allegations about some Melee players are on their way. The whole "wouldn't ever show lewd images to others" thing is the most fake excuse ever knowing Zero's history.