• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019

EPa3Z6tW4AYa3H8.jpg

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
i'd watch a President Luthor series, like some sort of anti-West Wing with DC characters.

veos

Apr 9, 2019
As someone who grew up with watching Smallville, this for sure has me interested...

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Bring it

Those two episodes where Lex saw Clark use his powers and then was stuck in the mental institute was so fucking good, bring that Smallville back, not that witch bullshit.

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
The funny thing is that Arrow just ended tonight and now The CW is starting to promote something related to Superman.

Maye they want to replace the defunct leader of the team with Superman in the Arrowverse?

KamenSenshi

Nov 27, 2017
I wish this could be Smallville but yeah, it's most likely for the Superman & Lois show. I'd even take the cartoon Tom and Michael joke about doing.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Guys, don't get excited. Please.

You're going to kill yourselves if you do this.

Please announce a legitimate big Smallville crossover with Arrowverse.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Woah! Really? That'd be highly irregular to have multiple Superman shows in different universes on the same channel, right?

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Probably in the minority but I grew up with Smallville and when I think about the best comic book adaptations, Smallville jumps to mind for me.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Only problem is

Smallville Clark has no powers anymore. He gave them up to have kids.