• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
Shallow Hal: Jasons Alexanders model girlfriend has a weird toe in her foot and he doesnt like that?For one reason or another it always stuck with me and i was a kid when i last saw the movie lol

what are yours?

Oct 26, 2017
That one bad guy on the roof in The Dark Knight Rises who flops over in the background for no reason in the middle of a fight....

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In Texas Chainsaw 3D, the main character was a baby during the events of the first film, putting her at around 39-40 years old

She doesn't look remotely 40
Alexandra-Daddario-alexandra-daddario-41285198-245-285.gif

and neither do her friends

It's effectively the reverse problem of 30-somethings playing teenagers.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen this movie in ages. I've kind of been wanting to rewatch it...but I forgot about that part. I'm not going to rewatch it. Thank you for sparing me from seeing that, because fuck that

I have seen Boondock at least 15-20 times (I was an edgelord teen/college student in the early 2000s, we all did) but every time I rewatched it I would completely get up and leave the room until that scene was over.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In Texas Chainsaw 3D, the main character was a baby during the events of the first film, putting her at around 39-40 years old

She doesn't look remotely 40
Alexandra-Daddario-alexandra-daddario-41285198-245-285.gif

and neither do her friends

It's effectively the reverse problem of 30-somethings playing teenagers.

Lmao if she's 40 i'm 87

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
Show rather than movie but adequately forgettable detail. There is an episode of Cheers where Lilith is giving birth and as a way to distract from the pain counts the dots in the ceiling tile. I have absolutely no fucking idea why 30 years later this weird little detail has stuck in my brain but there it is, available to recall on demand.

tsFfkoa.gif

grang

Nov 13, 2017
The climax of 1917 where he enters the battlefield for the last mad dash to the Colonal. He collides with an extra, they both fall, but that guy just lays there motionless until he fades from view.

At about the 1 Minute mark

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
the brutal death of that assistant in Jurassic World, whose crime was being a little busy.

Ploppee

Nov 28, 2018
Whenever anyone walks into a house/room and doesn't shut the door behind them. Sitcoms are especially bad at this.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
That cat scene in Boondock Saints is funny as shit.. lol. Now I love me some kitties, but that scene is so over the top you can't even start to take it seriously. Just like the rest of the movie, really.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That high-larious* rape scene that happens out of nowhere in James Gunn's film Super.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
In the godawful remake of Friday the 13th (2009), one guy (the blonde surfer-dude from Party Down, funny enough) is driving a boat and is shot with an arrow by Jason.

What happened to the boat? None of the other characters cared about where he and his lady friend went after sun set.

Also, the girl's topless wakeboarding (before being brutally murdered) was wreckless as hell. (a) Lifejackets are required, (b) a 3rd person is needed in the boat, and (c) I can only imagine the pain of taking a fall with bare breasts hitting the water at 20-25 mph.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's production mistake.
The writers said the movies take place 90's
Yeah totally. Remember when that 90's cop busted into the house with a 90's smartphone while using a 90s facetime app to communicate with the mayor?
4rvfka.gif

That's not a short scene either. It goes on long enough to be considered product placement and leads to the deaths of two characters

Let's be real, the writers were idiots and didn't think this through, so when people pointed it out they went "Oh wait no it was the 90s!"

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if it counts, but I feel terrible for the dude who gets sent to Alaska by Kittridge in the first Mission Impossible.

Guy was vomiting because his coffee got spiked, and now he gets to freeze to death over there? That's rough.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The climax of 1917 where he enters the battlefield for the last mad dash to the Colonal. He collides with an extra, they both fall, but that guy just lays there motionless until he fades from view.

At about the 1 Minute mark

It's simple: that woman in the basement with a baby infected him with Foxdie to aid the Germans

Adder7806

Dec 16, 2018
"I used to have a roommate but then my mom moved to Florida" - Rick Moranis Ghostbusters 2.

I've only seen the movie once but that bubbles up to my brain from time to time and I always laugh.

cLOUDo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
in The Prestige
when Michael Caine exits the cellar, he nod to a guy(who later reveal was Christian Bale)
did he knows he was Bale or he was just greeting a random guy at the street?

that detail has always stayed in my head
xd