• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
It's extremely unsurprising that he hates most of his fellow Republicans. I imagine most of them hate each other.

Tom_Cody

Oct 28, 2017
unknown.png
Era Gold to you sir

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I wonder if like say I found this out a week ago and then tweeted at the account not refering to it as Romney just taking the name at face value.
And I tried to argue with the account with little to no other notifications Romney would see my tweets would he argue back with me?

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
This thread is like opening the fridge for a tasty meal only to realise there is nothing there

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
It basically shows he's a Mormon and doesn't like those in Trump's direct circle.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Am I missing something here or is it just Mitt in a GTA loading screen
That's exactly what it is. The art style just fits perfectly, as well as Mitts character and the whole situation.
I can see this being a GTA mission in my head. You gotta sneak into Twitter headquarters and destroy the servers so all evidence is destroyed. This shit writes itself. GTA VI finna be lit 🔥

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
He's going to say he only liked things as a cover for the "character".

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Lol! Pierre Delecto is a pretty could name, honestly.

Nothing too surprising about this, but it's still pretty funny.

Latpri

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Frankly, the fact that politicians don't use their main accounts to openly like all of the glorious filth they enjoy is an insult to the ancestors who fought and died for their freedom.
Youd have to be a clown to use your real name on the internet. I've used pseudonyms for the last 25 years and I never even use the stuff connected to my real name like linked in or Facebook

I'm disappointed that it's not full of anime.

He's too old. It would have been sick if he were into Gor or something though

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping for something more salacious. He's all but explicitly said similar things outside of his secret twitter.

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure how I feel about outing someone's private Twitter. It can be funny and thrilling to have a peek at what people get up to when they think they're unobserved, but is it justified, newsworthy, or ethical? I don't know the answer, I just have misgivings.
It is newsworthy because he is a senator who was publicly commenting on news about himself and news relevant to him, under a pseudonym. It also speaks to his views on issues, which is in the public interest to report.