• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Comrade Grogu

Banned
Jun 20, 2020
yeah i think it's a great list too.
Oh yeah.

I haven't gotten to Hades yet, but what I really like about this list is that it put the underdogs in there. That is, those that don't get enough attention as it is. I really like that.

Again, they could've gone with the "usuals" but they didn't; puts more games on my radar as well.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
This reads like a list from someone who didn't play 13 Sentinels.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Animal Crossing that low is a crime. I am taking to the streets until Isabelle gets the love and praise she deserves
She shouldn't get any love until the development team adds some actual QoL changes to the game that quite frankly should have been there from the start. Instead their game continues to be a slog.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I should not purchase Hades until I beat Bastion and Transistor. I've got both on iPad Pro.

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
Sackboy getting some love! but yeah need to get on Hades and 13 Sentinels, these lists always make me feel bad that I'm not able to keep up

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Ghost of Tsushima nowhere to be found?

The disrespect.

HMJf.gif

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
There's no need to wait. Hades is a better experience than either of those games.
Then I wasted money due to lack of time to play games... again. I'd like to still play them in order and push through finishing and then just purchase Hades when I'm ready. Still have a big backlog

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
Then I wasted money due to lack of time to play games... again. I'd like to still play them in order and push through finishing and then just purchase Hades when I'm ready. Still have a big backlog
They're both good games (Transistor is better imo) and pretty short, you should just play them, Hades isn't going anywhere.