• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

g23

Oct 27, 2017
Mod edit: Link removed

I never realized he's been consistent with the naval/ship themed introductions this whole time.

Pretty lengthy review as is the norm. One thing I agree with was his example of how the Division 2 plays like a sort of real time X-Com. Pretty interesting analogy there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaiJyoubs

Oct 25, 2017
His reviews are very well done even if I don't agree with everything he says. Love how long they are and how in-depth he goes.

OP
OP
g23

g23

Oct 27, 2017
No worries. Skillup entered the bad books since, iirc, thq_nordic fiasco.

Ah really. That's a bummer if true :( I really enjoy the man's reviews too and takes on the industry, political views aside.

Anyways I really hope we can steer this discussion into talk about the game and his review rather than the apparent controversy.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Hecht confirmed to me last weekend via PM that Skill Up is NOT banned.
That's good. Regardless of how you feel about his views outside gaming, this guy knows how to review games.

Edit: If you don't want to watch his videos because of SkillUp's political views, that's fine! The videos should still be allowed to have a thread for discussion, though.

Last edited:

daniel77733

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's good. Regardless of how you feel about his views outside gaming, this guy knows how to review games.

Personally, I don't deal with the cesspool that it Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc. and don't care about what anyone's personal opinions are. In regards to YouTubers, all I care about is their opinion on games that im interested in. Sometimes I agree and sometimes I disagree. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.