• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
1069428_519720154778045_409050690_n.jpg

YOU DID IT! Thanks to an INCREDIBLE final couple of days, we managed to break every single one of our stretch goals, adding up to a combined PayPal + Kickstarter total of over $4,000,000!

This would never have been possible without your amazing generosity, enthusiasm, and support, and we CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH. We are gonna work our butts off to make Mighty No. 9 the best game it can be -- and we'll look forward to having you along for the ride the entire way!

Again, from all of us at Comcept, Inti Creates, 8-4, DDM, and everyone else on the Mighty No. 9 team: THANK YOU!

(`_´)ゞ(`_´)ゞ(`_´)ゞ

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Despite bumps both Yooka-Laylee and Bloodstained seem to be doing well for themselves. This game meanwhile was supposed to start a huge franchise and looks dead in the water.

vala

Oct 25, 2017
The game is not THAT bad...
But those annoying messages and the constant cheap deaths, turned this game from OKish to crap

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a huge, HUGE Mega Man fan and I still say I enjoyed Mighty N°9 quite a lot.

It's not as good as the Mega Man games, of course, but it is nowhere near as "terrible" as people say. I believe people are mixing the disaster of the Kickstarter campaign and the actual game quality itself. The level design is quite good with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 levels, the music is very enjoyable, control is decent, and the graphics are passable, and I like how colorful they are.

I still play it every now and then.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
i remember hearing that the 3DS version never came out and it absolutely blew my mind because i had assumed the game's... graphical choices... were because the devs wanted to keep some level of visual parity between the different platforms

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I can't believe how long ago all of that was already.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
i remember hearing that the 3DS version never came out and it absolutely blew my mind because i had assumed the game's... graphical choices... were because the devs wanted to keep some level of visual parity between the different platforms
There is no way in any level of hell that they could ever hope to get that engine to run on the 3DS. Absolutely none.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I'm one of the poor bastards that backed it asking for a 3DS version.

I'd rather not think about this game any more than I have to.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone remember the 2nd kickstarter he did during this about some game/anime inspired by volnutt called red earth or some shit

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
I remember this game killing any lingering hope that Megaman could be done justice officially or spiritually

Rob2K19

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How about 5 years ago. The true successor to Rockman was announced.

Armed Blue Gunvolt (Azure Striker Gunvolt)

xRfedn0l4Pp4-cqFRNJu59anEX4UI1BZ.jpg