• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
There's a dude in the town next to mine that gave him six thousand dollars.

Trike

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Uncomfortable. I know it's public information, but in conjuction with the themed frontend, I dunno.

Imagine your own reaction to the same tool with a fuck the radical left /lock them up/grab your gun and go poll watching frontend.

instead of public shaming they got the dems email list in some states to threaten them directly

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
A surprising amount of people in their 80s and even 90s donating thousands. One final "fuck you", I guess.

chimpsteaks

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 12, 2019
I like the idea of putting their names on here and the amount they donated, sort of like a sex offender list where they'll always be publicly known and socially accountable - but I think having their home address listed might be a bit much. It might end up making it easier for some crazy person to mail out anthrax letters or something

Last edited:

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Considering how loudly pro-Trump they are I'm shocked no one in my family has donated directly to him. I have a wealthy Aunt that lives on facebook who loves Trump and she has only donated $20 to a generic Republican PAC.

Although maybe I shouldn't be surprised, I did a search of all recorded donations from employees of the company I work for and I'm the only one listed. Donations in general seem pretty rare.

Falore

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
Why don't i see any donation from melania knauss / melania trump? I'm starting to think the president lied about her donating to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.