• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019

There'll be a countdown on the official twitter account with missions and details every day.

For those that don't remember, it's a mobile RPG that Yoko Taro worked on, with music from Okabe and Monaca (like Nier), and that was indefinitely delayed in the west after multiple issues.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
Replicant is the version we didn't even get.

They're really gonna announce a remaster this week, huh.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
SINoALICE_2020_03-23-20_003.jpg

Is the Replicant bit a new key visual?

Either way, remaster incoming.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
The plot looks very interesting, but that's a given with Yoko Taro. I'm a bit worried about the long-term quality of the localization due to a clearly reduced budget and typos already being present in their social media presence, but I'm giving this one a shot.

shoyz

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Always cool to see direct publication, but it's pretty insane to think it's launching when it should have been celebrating its 1-year anniversary.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Launch is still on for July 1st.

www.facebook.com

SinoAlice

SinoAlice. 42,808 likes · 5 talking about this. SINoALICE Official Facebook! If you have any inquiries, please contact us though the URL as below. ht

Lots of social media pushes, which is a good sign for global's health.

Launch could be 4AM Eastern US time. They release the "X days until launch" announcement at the same time every day, and it's 4AM Eastern US.

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
Nashoki from the Nier discord server made this guide for the Automata and Replicant collabs, thought I'd share

DXLelouch24

Oct 28, 2017
As its Yoko Taro and hes crazy, i bet this is SOMEHOW canon to Nier Automata so we have to experience it.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017

Reroll guide.

TLDW: Reroll for 2+ SS jobs of the same weapon for the class you want to play as. Or don't. Memes.

SephiZack

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Game looks interesting. I am already playing too many gacha games, but I'll probably try to reroll an account tomorrow.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone making a resetera guild already? If not I can once I'm done rerolling.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Any idea if the NA version is behind in any way compared to the Japanese version?

AppleSautts

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
I heard about this in passing a couple times but never really bothered to pay attention. Just downloaded because why not.

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
Looks somewhat interesting, I guess I'll give this a try. On one hand I should just play and not worry about stats and stuff, but on the other hand I'm going to waste way too much time trying to reroll. Blah.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Installed this on my Samsung Galaxy S8 and its chugging along at like... 5 fps. I have no idea why I'm getting such bad performance. :(

Edit: And it looks like Bluestacks doesn't run it properly either. What a bummer. :(

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
Can confirm there is a reroll. Still not sure what I'm aiming for though, even after watching that guide. It describes SS ranked weapons, but what I'm getting are SRs? Are they the same thing, or different?

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can confirm there is a reroll. Still not sure what I'm aiming for though, even after watching that guide. It describes SS ranked weapons, but what I'm getting are SRs? Are they the same thing, or different?
From what it looks like, the unit on the jp video that says SS, is now SR on the usa version. So I assume that if you get an SR that's basically an SS.

Deleted member 34873

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Uhh...so I've been rerolling and suddenly got a book that opened and said "CLASS UNLOCKED."

Is this something I want to keep even though I didn't pull 2+ of the same SR weapon?

EDIT: After watching that reroll video, I guess my question is now...do i want to keep rerolling for two of the same exact job class rather than just two of the same SR weapon?

Last edited:
Another video says to get two different JOBS for your roll, I have only pulled 2 jobs in I don't know how many rerolls.....

Now the Tachibana pull video says get a JOB and another SR weapon for that same job, that seems more doable...

Can you get nightmares in the first roll?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Another video says to get two different JOBS for your roll, I have only pulled 2 jobs in I don't know how many rerolls.....

Now the Tachibana pull video says get a JOB and another SR weapon for that same job, that seems more doable...

Can you get nightmares in the first roll?
Not in the global version, lul.

Gylgamesh

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't feel like rerolling forever for the best possible gacha. Got Cinderella/Breaker and just called it good for now.

In Amber Clad

rather sultry
Aug 26, 2018
London
I was in Japan in Sept '18 and again in April '19 and merchandise for this game was everywhere. And I still don't know anything about it other than Yoko Taro and Keiichi Okabe.

Guess I should download it.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
i tried to launch the game but this full gacha presentation really turns me off.... hopefully someone will upload the whole story and events on youtube