• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Earthstrike

Oct 28, 2017
Are you fucking kidding me?! Ugh, worst thing is I've seen conspiracy theories on the left side on how this is a engineered virus (I can't remember the exact conspiracy theory the person postulated) so it apparently isn't just the right coming up with some crazy shit. To be fair, could have just been one paranoid person. But thing is, everything I've read points to this virus was not engineered by anyone. That scientists who actually work on doing that can point out aspects of the virus that engineering just can't do and how engineered virus's tend to have certain traits that this one definitely does not have.

Why can't people listen to actual science?! Ugh.

Sorry, How was the virus being engineered a conspiracy theory by the left? I've only ever seen the idea pushed and promoted by right wingers.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR COUNTRY???!!!

And high horse era wants me to feel bad when these magats die off???

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unfriended someone over this. They don't want anyone being censored and let people choose for themselves. I said this is akin to shouting fire in a theater.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
What the actual fuck. How are they even allowed to do this.

Hope he sues the shit out of them. Also hope he stays safe.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
And this is a problem that doesn't go away with Trump. I'm a bit surprised the claim isn't that Biden/Democrats created the virus, but I suppose they can get to that if Biden wins.

Alsim

Banned for Abuse Of The Giftbot system
Banned
Jul 1, 2019
Having these conspiracy theories all over social media is bad enough. We don't need them broadcasted on TV channels as well.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Whole reason Sinclair buys everyone up is to put shit like this in motion.

It'd be nice if America had 100% less rich right wing scumbags who want to buy the country, sell it to bidders and peddle their fake news.

bombermouse

Oct 25, 2017
This is insane. How racist and stupid you need to be that you can't even give credit to China. Nope, this was made in the states, greatest country in the world, lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Literally an act of terror against a high-ranking American official. Should all that anti-terror law not protect citizens from this?

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Fauci's lawyers should be cooking up a nice libel/defamation suit.

And if Trump fires him, he'll get paid that much faster.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
This is really sad. Sinclair has never been a beacon of truth and integrity but even this is beyond low for them.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
This 'story' is a way for Sinclair to drum up support for an eventual Trump firing of Fauci by trying to convince Republicans and other gullible/uninformed people that Fauci has done more harm than good in his role.

My city has a Sinclair station, and I haven't watched it since the acquisition. If any of the employees still there had even a shred of dignity, they would have left the station as soon as they realized that they'd be mouthpieces for a dangerous right wing propaganda conglomerate.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Yep, pulled (which will ultimately fuel these conspiracy nuts even more).