• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Sinclair stations are enablers of fascism... and that's no conspiracy.
Every single station could be burned to the ground tomorrow and nothing of value would be lost.

The sheer mindlessness with which right wing propaganda is sticking to its plan is incredible.

Even in the face of an actual disaster, the right wing think tank will not deviate from its goal of cultivating a population that is misinformed, unhinged, and believes only what the current republican leader figure says to be true.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
This might get Fauci killed if someone reacts exactly like his base does to these things.
Fauci is already taken under protection, both he and his family have received threats recently.

"Serious threats agains me, against my family," he recalled. "My daughters, my life. I mean, really? Is this the United States of America?"

"It's not good," he said. "I suppose what this reflects is the divisiveness of our society at a political level. I mean, this is a public-health issue, the fundamental principles of public health, and I don't see how people can have animosity to that.

"[T]he hostility to public health issues is difficult not only to understand, but difficult to process," Fauci added.

Oct 27, 2017
Fun fact about Eric bolling, the host of America this week: he was let go from fox because of sexual harassment allegations.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
695225311620497470.png

M4xim1l1ano

Oct 29, 2017
Santiago, Stockholm, Vienna
Wouldnt this be a reason for China to like.. start some kind of war or something against the USA? LIke, Virus created in the US by Fauci, sent to China.. I mean stuff like this can get Fauci killed and/or start some kind of escalation with China.. or?

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Wouldnt this be a reason for China to like.. start some kind of war or something against the USA? LIke, Virus created in the US by Fauci, sent to China.. I mean stuff like this can get Fauci killed and/or start some kind of escalation with China.. or?
Even with bluster and bigotry of the Trump Administration, China is clearly entrenched with American business interest for anything like that to happen.

It's all an act.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
There are still older people that get all of their "information" from the evening news and the local newspaper. They are largely distrustful to begin with and will eat this up.

Sadly I had friends sending me the stupid video when it was on YouTube and now it'll become fact when it airs.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
Vaccines are manufactured to murder millions of people and so they manufactured a disease to also murder millions of people?

What kinda hare-brained lunatic is stupid as fuck enough to believe this garbage? right wing americans.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Vaccines are manufactured to murder millions of people and so they manufactured a disease to also murder millions of people?

What kinda hare-brained lunatic is stupid as fuck enough to believe this garbage? right wing americans.
It just has to create the spark of doubt in the institution of government and it's done its job. The lunatics that believe and spread this shit, that's added bonus

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
As an outsider, I think Fauci was pretty charitable with his approach to Trump. Straight to business and mindful of tripping his ego.

Yet he still get singled out and slap with the usual conspiracies.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is absolutely a threat to this man and his family.

This is fucking disgusting.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Are you fucking kidding me?! Ugh, worst thing is I've seen conspiracy theories on the left side on how this is a engineered virus (I can't remember the exact conspiracy theory the person postulated) so it apparently isn't just the right coming up with some crazy shit. To be fair, could have just been one paranoid person. But thing is, everything I've read points to this virus was not engineered by anyone. That scientists who actually work on doing that can point out aspects of the virus that engineering just can't do and how engineered virus's tend to have certain traits that this one definitely does not have.

Why can't people listen to actual science?! Ugh.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Conspiracy theorists are so absolutely braindead that they'll look right in the face of a government plot to sacrifice millions to a global pandemic in service of the economy and say the guy actively trying to save lives is the villain behind everything.

Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth
And conservatives like to foam at the mouth about the "Liberal media". Right-wing media is literally dangerous and thrives on making things worse.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
All I've seen for the last day are people spamming pics of him where he took his mask off for a minute or two at a baseball game while with his family. Followed with posts like "MASKS MUST NOT WORK THEN"

this man will never catch a break

siteseer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fake News, it was Dr. Birx who engineered the coronavirus in a lab, conveniently during an election year so we would dump trump and not notice 5G mind control rollout and force us to get vaccines with secret RFID chips so they can micro track our location.

Am I doing it right?
you forgot the celebrity game show host who became president, and promised to make america great again. don't you feel great?

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
All I've seen for the last day are people spamming pics of him where he took his mask off for a minute or two at a baseball game while with his family. Followed with posts like "MASKS MUST NOT WORK THEN"

this man will never catch a break

That drove me nuts too. Those were undoubtedly people he's comfortable quarantining with.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017

Invent virus to kill people, kill the rest with vaccines. I know people who believe this bullshit.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The thing is, even if in some bizzaro universe this made any amount of sense, what the does this change? Are we supposed to stop caring about the current worldwide pandemic??

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
I think that tweet is more about covering their asses from a potential defamation lawsuit from Dr. Fauci than anything else.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is so incredibly dangerous. Ugh. FUCK SINCLAIR.