• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Impeach Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • No - I like Biden

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • No - I think it's unconstitutional

Votes: 31 59.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
No.

The allegations against Biden are bullshit, and frankly even if there was something there I would not support Trump extorting other countries to investigate him. I would absolutely hold the same standard if the situation was reversed.

I don't want Biden to be the nominee but cheering this shit on when it affects politicians you don't like sets a dangerous precedent and will absolutely come back to bite you in the ass.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Did I miss the part where you explain what impeachable offense Biden has committed? Or was doing it as a sick own on conservatives the only reason?

I really fucking dislike Biden, but this seems a horrible idea. We need a 'No - this is dumb' poll option, as I don't think it's an unconstitutional idea though.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Stupid thread, stupid poll. I don't even like Biden but equating his situation (in which there was found to be no wrongdoing) to anything Trump has ever done is the most asinine shit imaginable.

If you actually think Biden did something impeachable then I don't know what to tell you. Republican brainwashing works wonders on some of y'all.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
aid7584962-v4-728px-Diagnose-Vomiting-in-Dogs-Step-1.jpg

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
OP wants to impeach a man for literally no reason and says it would demonstrate a higher standard?

I just...I can't...

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This is a flawed premise that detracts from the serious issues that we need to be focusing on, and we aren't going to host a conversation on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.